Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone tried to ascend in Russia?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I read a lot about guys going to SA, but what about russia?

Sergey and Vladimir mog me.

I read a lot about guys going to SA, but what about russia?
During the world cup, it was the only time I ever got a match on tinder that was a 6 and messaged me first. U could ascent in Russia but really, how are u supposed to get a job, learn the language, etc. Its not that easy. Its just like when people say go to South East Asia, ok fine u can't stay there though long term.

During the world cup, it was the only time I ever got a match on tinder that was a 6 and messaged me first. U could ascent in Russia but really, how are u supposed to get a job, learn the language, etc. Its not that easy. Its just like when people say go to South East Asia, ok fine u can't stay there though long term.
Did you try approaching at bars, nightclubs ??

I've heard foids in Russia are even more materialistic than western thots. You can't ascend unless you have status or money or both.

no bro chad central

I'm going to try

Word is Russian chicks are no good, hyper golddiggers and materialistic. Not to mention the typical problem that comes with trying to ascend in Europe, too many tall, white, aryan looking Chads all over the place that you have to compete with.

Word is Russian chicks are no good, hyper golddiggers and materialistic. Not to mention the typical problem that comes with trying to ascend in Europe, too many tall, white, aryan looking Chads all over the place that you have to compete with.
This is accurate. You can't trust Russian women of the modern generation (ages ~35 and younger). The culture has shifted dramatically and continues to shift, away from family ideals and closer to a bastardization of the already bastardized Western ideal.

EDIT: This may pertain only to cities (I didn't spend much time in the countryside in the past ~15 years), but I imagine that elsewhere it could be a case of insularity combined with the dream of climbing the ladder to join the city folk ASAP, so it might be even worse.

When are you going? Gonna take a trip first to check it out? Let us know how it goes.
It won't be for a long ass time. I'm first going to try my luck in china as I believe I have the highest chance there after making money and surgerymaxing. Regardless of whether I ascend there, I will be trying SEA and Russia and maybe a couple other East Asian countries as well. But china first. That'll probably be a couple years away

It won't be for a long ass time. I'm first going to try my luck in china as I believe I have the highest chance there after making money and surgerymaxing. Regardless of whether I ascend there, I will be trying SEA and Russia and maybe a couple other East Asian countries as well. But china first. That'll probably be a couple years away

What languages do you speak? My greatest modern regret in my life is that I didn't learn Indian and/or Russian when I was young or a teenager so I could have had a pathway to escape the west.

What languages do you speak? My greatest modern regret in my life is that I didn't learn Indian and/or Russian when I was young or a teenager so I could have had a pathway to escape the west.
Can speak ok mandarin so that's why I'm going for china first. Also I'd fit in better and wouldn't get mogged so hard by all normies like in US. If I go to Russia or SEA etc. maybe I'll try running westerner game since I can't speak their languages

Can speak ok mandarin so that's why I'm going for china first. Also I'd fit in better and wouldn't get mogged so hard by all normies like in US. If I go to Russia or SEA etc. maybe I'll try running westerner game since I can't speak their languages
Chinese women seem to be materialistic as fuck too. I might try Vietnam or Thailand before fully accepting my fate.

>Russian Women
Into the trash it goes

Word is Russian chicks are no good, hyper golddiggers and materialistic.

is there any race of women that doesn't apply to?

like damn you try and go anywhere to ascend and people say the same thing about all the women there being gold digging whores.

I'm either going to ascend in south east asia, south america/brazil/colombia, or eastern europe.

thinking of starting to learn russian, if you can speak the language you are at least a league ahead of guys that go to these countries and can only speak english and have to get everything done through a translator

Truecels are cels everywhere.

I am a deathnic. I would not have a chance there.

russian girls are very beautiful and leeches. You won't ever get an honest girl there

their JB's are so fucking hot though

russian girls are very beautiful and leeches. You won't ever get an honest girl there

their JB's are so fucking hot though
I wouldn't mind betabuxing a prime JB, but I'd kill her if she cheated on me.