Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone tried sanctioned suicide (if so what’s your opinion)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★
I’ve gone on it today after hearing about on YouTube last night, it appears to be inhabited by foids who want attention.

I’ll probably use it learn about different methods because I don’t own a firearm.

Although it’s technically the incel.co brother because it was made by the same guys that made this site.

I don't think ghosts can use this forum bro

Suicide forums with normies and foids can't be taken that seriously

So many foids that claim to be 'suicidal' just to seek attention, and mean nothing by it

And never do it

It just becomes a meaningless attention-seeking festival

Suicide forums with normies and foids can't be taken that seriously

So many foids that claim to be 'suicidal' just to seek attention, and mean nothing by it

And never do it

It just becomes a meaningless attention-seeking festival
Only Incels should be sympathized fuck the rest

WTF does "trying" sanctioned suicide even mean? Are you asking if anyone here is a suicide attempt survivor? JFL

And some of them will make the most pathetic suicide attempts ever for the same reason. It's why the rate of suicide "attempts" are so much higher for women, despite men actually commiting suicide way more. (source)

And some of them will make the most pathetic suicide attempts ever for the same reason. It's why the rate of suicide "attempts" are so much higher for women, despite men actually commiting suicide way more. (source)
Source is a good read, ty brocel

Maybe it's true that foid 'suicide' is just an extension of foid self-harm: retarded attention-seeking

Source is a good read, ty brocel

Maybe it's true that foid 'suicide' is just an extension of foid self-harm: retarded attention-seeking
No problem :feelsYall: And yeah, I'd have to agree. As an incel, it's hard to imagine a foid really being suicidal. But I guess if she got rejected by chad too many times... JFL

It's good for discussing the pros and cons of different suicide methods. You can learn a lot from people's experiences in trying and testing different methods. You can read about failures of certain methods.