Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried chemical castration?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i am afraid of taking them since they might be a sin(heard that you can't get your dick up with them) and might do damage to your body,but i am curious if anyone here has tried it or if there is anything we should know about it.

I'm considering it if everything fails for me.

use steroids and stop, it will crash your hormones and you will never suffer from these cuck feelings again

No sounds retarded.

Though this made me remember the post on wizchan from a religious guy who wanted to get rid of his sexual desires so he *surgically* castrated himself and posted photos of all of it. He said that afterwards it still didn't keep him from masturbating :feelshaha:

Chemical castration :feelskek: LMAO why not just cut your balls off and become a tranny while you're at it

No sounds retarded.

Though this made me remember the post on wizchan from a religious guy who wanted to get rid of his sexual desires so he *surgically* castrated himself and posted photos of all of it. He said that afterwards it still didn't keep him from masturbating :feelshaha:
you mean he...cut his dick and balls?

I'd rather they just let me get euthanized. Failing that, lobotomized. They shouldn't have gotten rid of that procedure. Just improved it with modern medical science and tech. Life would be great with a properly performed lobotomy if they'd have perfected it with modern techniques. No anti-suicide people crying about it because you're still alive. But the best part, no emotions. No nothing. No true consciousness, no feelings, thoughts, desires, no mental pain, no physical pain (due to lack of emotions). Require only the bare minimum basics to survive. Become an organic robot essentially. A much better existence for me.

Fucking hell some of you are willing to fucking castrate yourselves because you're denied validation by 21st century cumdumpsters. This is what happens when you let the religion cope become a dogma and think that self-repression is the way to go instead of paying a whore to release your sexual tension.

I wish I could eliminate the desire for foid and their smelly meat flaps. If all we have is our hand and nasty hookers... what's even the point?

Does it also numb your emotions? Don't care about sex that much tbh, in the end you can buy it but affection and love? Wish I could kill those stupid ass feelings.
no clue,which is why i made this thread in the first place.might do some research of my own

i am afraid of taking them since they might be a sin(heard that you can't get your dick up with them) and might do damage to your body,but i am curious if anyone here has tried it or if there is anything we should know about it.
Chemical castration = hormones.

It will mess with your hormones and fuck up your health for good.

Some jewpills, especially SSRIs, will decrease your libido without fucking your hormones (they might fuck your brain, however).

Ngl I’m tempted to do that if things don’t change

No sounds retarded.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can take SSRI's and opioids. And why not throw androgen blockers into the mix too, like finasteride. Say goodbye to your libido and you can keep your balls

I'd rather they just let me get euthanized. Failing that, lobotomized. They shouldn't have gotten rid of that procedure. Just improved it with modern medical science and tech. Life would be great with a properly performed lobotomy if they'd have perfected it with modern techniques. No anti-suicide people crying about it because you're still alive. But the best part, no emotions. No nothing. No true consciousness, no feelings, thoughts, desires, no mental pain, no physical pain (due to lack of emotions). Require only the bare minimum basics to survive. Become an organic robot essentially. A much better existence for me.
Never thought about perfected lobotomy as an alternative to euthanasia, but now that I do it makes perfect sense. I’d do it tbh

Get on fina asap

Never thought about perfected lobotomy as an alternative to euthanasia, but now that I do it makes perfect sense. I’d do it tbh
Been talking about lobotomies for years now tbh. And did a lot of looking into them over a longer period than that in hopes that I could get one. When you ignore all the stigma surrounding old botched lobotomies and the fearmongering, they're a perfect solution. Removal of emotions and desire, thereby removing pain altogether would make for a more pleasant existence.

Been talking about lobotomies for years now tbh. And did a lot of looking into them over a longer period than that in hopes that I could get one. When you ignore all the stigma surrounding old botched lobotomies and the fearmongering, they're a perfect solution. Removal of emotions and desire, thereby removing pain altogether would make for a more pleasant existence.
Any sources on them you can recommend that are non cucked?

Any sources on them you can recommend that are non cucked?
well sadly my searches always came up short. If I were able to get one I would have years ago. Sadly the lobotomy seems to have been forgotten due to its stigma and poor execution decades back. They nowadays focus on semi-pseudo lobotomies with pharmaceutical drugs that don't have the desired effect.