Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone thought about joining the Blackpill order of the Monkcels?

Melchizedek

Melchizedek

Greycel
I am done brocels. I am done coping with everything. I know a life of solitude awaits me. I just need to embrace my destiny. Foids and love were never for me. Chads won. They keep winning. I have lost - too many to count. I don't need to bother with foids.

But I don't want to be stuck in this loop of forever being in despair. I know that the antidote to my suffering lies in the whitepill. I need to volunterily embrace it.

I hate the fact that @JayGoptri has refused to allow me into the Blackpill order of the Monkcels. I need salvation and am ready to indiamaxx and live a hermit life there. There is nothing but suffering left in stock for me in Chadstralia as a short curry male. In ancient times, guys like me would be used as cannon fodder after being sent off to fight in wars for our overlords but today I have to wage slave and betabux a fat pajeeta to receive starfish sex just to conceive babies. Its not even worth the effort. I need to become a trascendent truecel and ascend to a higher order of human consciousness. PLEASE HELP ME ASCEND @JayGoptri

Let hate engulf you. Become the hate

Is that a new cult cope?