Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Has anyone quit smoking?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I need to quit smoking in order to maxx my gymcelling. Any tips?

I almost am quitting now.

Vaping helps tremendously. Try it.

I started smoking at 14 I'm 25 now.

Damn brah 11 years. Strong work.

Any thoughts on quitting or are you just gonna keep smoking?
To clarify I didn't start smoking everyday until age 17 or 18 because it was harder to get cigs when I was younger. I smoked periodically in between then. Recently I smoke 1-2 packs a day because I've stopped caring about my health. I think about quitting sometimes mainly becauseI can't do cardio because my lungs are shit and I hack up shit everyday, but minor annoyances.

good thing i never started

To clarify I didn't start smoking everyday until age 17 or 18 because it was harder to get cigs when I was younger. I smoked periodically in between then. Recently I smoke 1-2 packs a day because I've stopped caring about my health. I think about quitting sometimes mainly becauseI can't do cardio because my lungs are shit and I hack up shit everyday, but minor annoyances.

What brand you smoke?

I do Marlboro lights

What brand you smoke?

I do Marlboro lights
iu

For the past 6 or so years. Before that it was marlboro reds, american spirits for a while because the packs looked cool, and some other random cheap brands from canada.

iu

For the past 6 or so years. Before that it was marlboro reds, american spirits for a while because the packs looked cool, and some other random cheap brands from canada.

Blend 27. Haha poor man's marlboro. Nice

i quit
i used to smoke for some time but it was short period of time tbh

I havent started yet

Used to smoke in high school then vaped for a year but I'm all clean now

i smoke cigarettes cuz its the most convenient before being 21 in usa

otherwise i wouldn't care

I did when i was 24. I used allen carr's easyway to quit smoking book. Before that i switched from normal cigs to rolling and the effort made me reconsider my addiction. I wouldn't vape.

I hear some people quit multiple times a day

Cigarettes are the absolute bottom tier cope