Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Has anyone played "Hatred"?

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
20210406161345 1

Pretty fun game, you play as "Not Important", an edgy "Nathan Explosion" looking shooter.

Note: This post does not call for any sort of violence, it is a discussion of the Video Game "Hatred" released by Destructive Creations

Attachments

• 20210530162346_1.jpg
    20210530162346_1.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 37
Yeah I played it but I never finished the story itself since I couldn't be bothered finishing the military base mission

Yeah I played it but I never finished the story itself since I couldn't be bothered finishing the military base mission
That level is incredibly difficult, even on Normal.
I'm trying to beat the game on "Insane" but I cant even get past the 1st level, and I've been playing the game on and off for 6 fuckin years
I might have to stick to easier modes to get my edge fix

Yeah. I played through it, it’s alright. Pretty boring tbqh. I’d rate exactly a 6/10. Most meh game. Campaigns not very long and you’ll be done with the whole game everything enjoyable included within 20 hours
That level is incredibly difficult, even on Normal.
I'm trying to beat the game on "Insane" but I cant even get past the 1st level, and I've been playing the game on and off for 6 fuckin years
I might have to stick to easier modes to get my edge fix
You guys fucking suck ass holy shit I played the whole thing on hard first try and don’t remember anything particularly difficult and I play strategy games xdddd

You guys fucking suck ass holy shit I played the whole thing on hard first try and don’t remember anything particularly difficult and I play strategy games xdddd
Maby, my blonde gf kept wanting to have half nafri kids with me the whole time so it was hard to concentrate

Yeah. I played through it, it’s alright. Pretty boring tbqh. I’d rate exactly a 6/10. Most meh game. Campaigns not very long and you’ll be done with the whole game everything enjoyable included within 20 hours

They made a new mode called "Insane"
Hard mode at release was essentially normal, as the scale went "Easy. Hard, Extreme"
Then they added in "Story Mode, Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, Insane"
Insane is fucking brutal dude, 3 shots from a single cop and you are dead
The police station with 40 cops is insane dude lmao

It was alright

I like Postal 2 because you can piss on normscum.

I liked the last DLC: School's in Session :feelsLSD:

sure, it was fun making my country proud

Based game tbh

I can't afford to buy games right now but sounds like a real treat

Beat it on extreme, and it was a fun short game. The shitshow before its release was amazing though, never seen people seethe so hard so much in my lifetime. :feelshaha:

View attachment 451631

Pretty fun game, you play as "Not Important", an edgy "Nathan Explosion" looking shooter.

Note: This post does not call for any sort of violence, it is a discussion of the Video Game "Hatred" released by Destructive Creations
I loved the trailer to this game.

Never played it, but it looks good

Yes! It's fairly entertaining. The game play is, at times, frustrating--and it can be hard to see shit. If you like top-down shooters it's good.
The main selling point is how edgy it is, and it succeeds in being over the top.
My only stupid gripe is that YOU CANT MAKE A PWR OR BWR NUCLEAR REACTOR EXPLODE LIKE THAT FR
Without the chance of doxxing myself, I have family who are prominent in the Nuclear Power industry, and we get tired of the exploding reactor trope. That's just a personal gripe.

My recommendation? Buy the game and check out the mods for it, too.

Yes, played it a couple years ago. Never got past the sewer level; I remember that it was bullshit difficult.

Finished the game in 2018 or 2019 don’t remember but never did the dlcs