Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone noticed whenever a woman writes a female character she usually has a bad boy love interest?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Or even worse has a decent guy for her love interest until the bad boy swoops in and then either the bad boy “becomes good” or she realizes that the bad boy is terrible and goes back to the decent guy after making out with the bad boy.

>reading anything written by a women

what are you doing bro

what are you doing bro
I have to do this because I am required to do so if I want to pass my classes.

what are you doing bro

chicklit is actually the most blackpilled stuff you can get your hands on (besides this site).

The female species is such an enigma

Never noticed it tbh

its usually a DT thugmaxxed criminal

I have noticed this as well.

Mary Shelley probably masturbated while the creature killed all those people.

chicklit is actually the most blackpilled stuff you can get your hands on (besides this site).

what are you doing bro

All of this.
I usually avoid it but if you want a concentrated dose of ragefuel, get yourself a Thriller written for females.
It combines the worst aspect of the female Psyche and boils them down to a potent solution of Horror.

My sister is a big fan of this type of "literature" and I have read a couple of These novels myself.

I remember one where someone murders People by sending them a Virus per email :feelsseriously:
The Virus makes your brain swell until the victims goes insane and starts killing himself in grotesque ways, like stabbing their own chest with kitchen knifes and shit.

This theme of gory, grotesque depictions of violence is a common Thing in These books.
Women have a morbid fascination with violence and gore, as we can deduce from the existence of Things like Hybristophilia.
Also, afaik , most women expect a certain Level of violence in the bedroom, be it either through choking, Rough Penetration or hair pulling.

To recover from the Trauma of having to investigate These murders, the female Protagonist Always Returns to her GIGA-chad husband.
In virtually every scene he is in, he has to mog some other man in the room.
He is tall, he is handsome, he is dark triad as fuck, he is super rich.
And he Always has to dominate, it is really weird how they shoehorn that in.
For example, I remember in one Scene he Flips a coin and predicts on which side it will land through some "street smart" finger movements or some shit LOL (this happens just to dominate a "lesser" man in the room who suggested the coin flip to come to a decision)

I have to Mention here that the pleasure women derive from seeing a man get humilated, especially by a "better" man, is akin to the pleasure men experience from seeing a women degraded by receiving a cumshot to the face.

Also, every scene her husband is in, ends in sex. EVERY SCENE, even serious ones.
To give you an idea how ridiculous this can get: One time they are talking about the trauma of visiting the sight of a murder and it is all tragic and what not....suddenly the chad is like "whelp, fuck it" - presses a button on the wall, A BED SLIDES OUT OF THE WALL and they fuck like animals.

Another time they are walking through the garden and just talk and the chad suddenly just throws her on the ground and basically rapes her lel.
Sometimes, in the middle of the Story, she gets a call from him and just drives home to have sex. Still wearing her Police uniform btw, just to "relax".

Think About it, how fucked up is this? You visit an Apartment that is just doused in dried up blood, two People are dead, it smells like death and rotting flesh….

30 minutes later you are home and have a 30 second pseudo-talk with your husband who promptly puts his Hand on your mouth and goes "pssssshhhht" and then proceeds to have anal sex with you. wtf.
The female mind everybody, this is their Fantasy.

Last edited:
yep, Rey from Star Wars is a huge example of that

Don't know, I don't read stuff written by women.

All of this.
I usually avoid it but if you want a concentrated dose of ragefuel, get yourself a Thriller written for females.
It combines the worst aspect of the female Psyche and boils them down to a potent solution of Horror.

My sister is a big fan of this type of "literature" and I have read a couple of These novels myself.

I remember one where someone murders People by sending them a Virus per email :feelsseriously:
The Virus makes your brain swell until the victims goes insane and starts killing himself in grotesque ways, like stabbing their own chest with kitchen knifes and shit.

This theme of gory, grotesque depictions of violence is a common Thing in These books.
Women have a morbid fascination with violence and gore, as we can deduce from the existence of Things like Hybristophilia.
Also, afaik , most women expect a certain Level of violence in the bedroom, be it either through choking, Rough Penetration or hair pulling.

To recover from the Trauma of having to investigate These murders, the female Protagonist Always Returns to her GIGA-chad husband.
In virtually every scene he is in, he has to mog some other man in the room.
He is tall, he is handsome, he is dark triad as fuck, he is super rich.
And he Always has to dominate, it is really weird how they shoehorn that in.
For example, I remember in one Scene he Flips a coin and predicts on which side it will land through some "street smart" finger movements or some shit LOL (this happens just to dominate a "lesser" man in the room who suggested the coin flip to come to a decision)

I have to Mention here that the pleasure women derive from seeing a man get humilated, especially by a "better" man, is akin to the pleasure men experience from seeing a women degraded by receiving a cumshot to the face.

Also, every scene her husband is in, ends in sex. EVERY SCENE, even serious ones.
To give you an idea how ridiculous this can get: One time they are talking about the trauma of visiting the sight of a murder and it is all tragic and what not....suddenly the chad is like "whelp, fuck it" - presses a button on the wall, A BED SLIDES OUT OF THE WALL and they fuck like animals.

Another time they are walking through the garden and just talk and the chad suddenly just throws her on the ground and basically rapes her lel.
Sometimes, in the middle of the Story, she gets a call from him and just drives home to have sex. Still wearing her Police uniform btw, just to "relax".

Think About it, how fucked up is this? You visit an Apartment that is just doused in dried up blood, two People are dead, it smells like death and rotting flesh….

30 minutes later you are home and have a 30 second pseudo-talk with your husband who promptly puts his Hand on your mouth and goes "pssssshhhht" and then proceeds to have anal sex with you. wtf.
The female mind everybody, this is their Fantasy.
if not for the scriptures man could very well come to the conclusion that the female is an offspring of the devil and not of the holy trinity

if not for the scriptures man could very well come to the conclusion that the female is an offspring of the devil and not of the holy trinity

Our ancestors fucked up on that note.

Author imitates reality.

I don't read stuff written by holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back