Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Has Anyone Noticed How Robotic People are now days?

Yes I act that way sometimes

@Robtical thoughts

Interesting. Can you Explain some details?
Just not paying attention and walking back and forth in the same area several times usually to wait out something

Just not paying attention and walking back and forth in the same area several times usually to wait out something
Explain your Thought Process.
Do you Have Internal Dialog?

Explain your Thought Process.
Do you Have Internal Dialog?
Yes a lot. I didnt mean I act like a literal robot all the time lol just that I may seem like one sometimes

Yes a lot. I didnt mean I act like a literal robot all the time lol just that I may seem like one sometimes
So you Only act like a robot when you are on your Job to watch people the Government does not like?

things do feel off, both the real world and online. I can't explain this feeling but it feels like events play out, I mean pre-action and I've seen things play a repeat sequence in different places, times, but I feel i felt and I've been embedded into it too, it's different. reality is fake and gay.
Humans are Just Organic Robots.
While we are the Remnants of the Old Human race in its Natural state.

Guess the vaxx did its job
I Would Need to see Evidence of if that is the Exact Reason.
You Can find Evidence by looking at humans before 2012 and the ones now.

But My Parents have not taken that jab and they seem very Programmed.

Maybe you could Trigger the Programming of some of these Foid Droids to get them to suck mad cock.
Once we take control of the mainstream media it will be possible.

Were People this Robotic One Hundred Years ago?

Don't know about 100... but 20 years ago? Fuck no. I am getting old but I remember how people acted in the 90s. There was a cheerfulness that underlined interactions. Conversations were held with purpose. I think (in the US at least) things like 9/11 started to fuck with the public's psyche. Notice how even entertainment took a dive after that into gritty and dark.

And the zombified trance you see people in today has only been solidified by ubiquitous fondle screens. Everyone assumes everyone else is thinking the same thing, in the same way. Why wouldn't you, you're connected to the same info sources, right? It will only get worse too. I expect (but hope I'm wrong) that within a generation or two, human interaction will be primarily mediated through screens. To do otherwise will be considered rude.

Don't know about 100... but 20 years ago? Fuck no. I am getting old but I remember how people acted in the 90s. There was a cheerfulness that underlined interactions. Conversations were held with purpose. I think (in the US at least) things like 9/11 started to fuck with the public's psyche. Notice how even entertainment took a dive after that into gritty and dark.

And the zombified trance you see people in today has only been solidified by ubiquitous fondle screens. Everyone assumes everyone else is thinking the same thing, in the same way. Why wouldn't you, you're connected to the same info sources, right? It will only get worse too. I expect (but hope I'm wrong) that within a generation or two, human interaction will be primarily mediated through screens. To do otherwise will be considered rude.
:feelsclown:Just Laugh at this Clown World:feelsclown::whitepill::whitepill:

:feelsclown:Just Laugh at this Clown World:feelsclown::whitepill::whitepill:

I want to be able to. Your OP actually just reminded me how bad things have gotten. I shouldn't have opened this thread. :feelscry: Even if people could be the way they were back around 2015 would be an improvement at this point. Can you imagine how fucked everything is going to be in another decade?

I want to be able to. Your OP actually just reminded me how bad things have gotten. I shouldn't have opened this thread. :feelscry: Even if people could be the way they were back around 2015 would be an improvement at this point. Can you imagine how fucked everything is going to be in another decade?
Maintain Stable Serotonin levels and you wont feel that way.:whitepill::whitepill:

Destroy the fuckers that reproduce in videogame

Destroy the fuckers that reproduce in videogame
That is Superficial. The Root Enemy in Society are the Police, 5g/4g towers And all this technology.

That is Superficial. The Root Enemy in Society are the Police, 5g/4g towers,
Nah. Kill the fuckers that reproduce. I'll let this one slide because you're a GRAYCEL

Nah. Kill the fuckers that reproduce. I'll let this one slide because you're a GRAYCEL
The Industrial system Allows this society to maintain High Numbers.

What does this have to do with the discussion?
I say a simple order and you repeat nonsense that has nothing to do with what I'm saying, as if it's a pseudo intelligent shit you keep spouting out. Reminds me of my mother, ngl. Just kill the fuckers who repopulate with rtx on in GTA 78

I say a simple order and you repeat nonsense that has nothing to do with what I'm saying, as if it's a pseudo intelligent shit you keep spouting out. Reminds me of my mother, ngl. Just kill the fuckers who repopulate with rtx on in GTA 78
ok shill.

ok shill.
Nah. I want something done. I have no friends and everyone around me is brainwashed. I need to do something or I'm gunna start seeing the 5th dimensional niggers again:fuk:

Nah. I want something done. I have no friends and everyone around me is brainwashed. I need to do something or I'm gunna start seeing the 5th dimensional niggers again:fuk:
Ok Liar.

a percent of Homes in the Suburb I believe are Not Occupied by a Normal family but by Robots. Hence the concept of privacy the government can by Proxy buy a home in a Neighborhood and occupy it with Robots.
This is a Theory and not proven yet.

You are trying to Say that in a Negative Context. What is Negative About not having a social Status Emblem?
Because gay nigger infiltrators ruin EVERYTHING AND SHOULD BE STOMPED TO HELL AND BACK AND GET THEIR FORESKINS SNIPPED WITH RTX ON IN MINECRAFT AND PURPOSELY KICKED THEIR NUTS HARD ENOUGH TO THE POINT THEY GET EPIDIDYMITIS AND THEIR NUTS SHRINK SO THEY CANT SHOOT SPERM ANYMORE AND THEIR PUSSIES LITERALLY MELTED WITH MELTED SILICONE AND SHOE LACES WITH TWILIIGHT SPARKLE DOUBLE HAMMY BOOBIES IN GTA 56 WITH RTX ON THATS WHAT

Because gay nigger infiltrators ruin EVERYTHING AND SHOULD BE STOMPED TO HELL AND BACK AND GET THEIR FORESKINS SNIPPED WITH RTX ON IN MINECRAFT AND PURPOSELY KICKED THEIR NUTS HARD ENOUGH TO THE POINT THEY GET EPIDIDYMITIS AND THEIR NUTS SHRINK SO THEY CANT SHOOT SPERM ANYMORE AND THEIR PUSSIES LITERALLY MELTED WITH MELTED SILICONE AND SHOE LACES WITH TWILIIGHT SPARKLE DOUBLE HAMMY BOOBIES IN GTA 56 WITH RTX ON THATS WHAT
You sounding like a Soylent and a shill.

We live in a Family Guy Episode:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Life is how you want to view it.
Biggest lie ever.:feelskek: Life is the way it is no matterwhat you feel it is. And it certainly doesn't care if you feel offended by it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Biggest lie ever.:feelskek: Life is the way it is no matterwhat you feel it is. And it certainly doesn't care if you feel offended by it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I Disagree. A Rush of Serotonin will change my perception on this world. Also a Change in Beliefs also. I Experiment with putting myself in many world views to truly craft the one I like.

I Disagree. A Rush of Serotonin will change my perception on this world. Also a Change in Beliefs also. I Experiment with putting myself in many world views to truly craft the one I like.
It doesn't change what life is. A tree is a tree, even if you see a car instead of a tree