Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone notable here actually ascended?

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
There are alot of GrAYs who make an account so they can larp about ascending for several different reasons mostly IT cucks trying to get their catch ya moment on us, but has anyone notable who posted here alot actually ascended or are we really all fucking doomed to an entire life of inceldom regardless or not if we hit the lottery or moneymaxx in someway.

the only time i ascend is when i ascend the ladder to jump off it to killmyself because im inkwell .

nigga really doesn't know the story of Komesarj, redefining newfaggotry

Komesarj - ex incels.is mod

@
Incel Rap Genius

@
Incel Rap Genius
Incel Rap Genius​

Greycel​

JoinedMar 8, 2024Posts17
i've been around since like 2020 at least on this website

@Therapywasaaste @Hell @Billowel @uo89997 @Saint Cho @Moeggels @kanyepilled

Didn’t ascend no proof and knowing them I don’t think so.
@Saint Cho was a 6ft 6/10 Korean and had foids messaging him on Tinder. His problem was that he's "non-NT" so either a foid approached him or he grew some balls and asked someone out himself. @Therapywasaaste said he was going to ask out his oneitis on Valentines and coincidentally he asked for a ban after that day.

@Saint Cho was a 6ft 6/10 Korean and had foids messaging him on Tinder. His problem was that he's "non-NT" so either a foid approached him or he grew some balls and asked someone out himself.
Narcy coping larper like @OwariDa .
@Therapywasaaste said he was going to ask out his oneitis on Valentines and coincidentally he asked for a ban after that day.
Idk. He said he was going to ask out some tall girl and the way he acted was very idk u can tell he was def rotting on this forum since 2020 irl tier. But maybe he did ascend possibly

Narcy coping larper like @OwariDa .
He also LARPed about being ugly when he first joined, then he claimed he was incel because he was non-NT. Maybe he was only here because he was on a dry spell.

He also LARPed about being ugly when he first joined, then he claimed he was incel because he was non-NT. Maybe he was only here because he was on a dry spell.
Hmm

I think scornedstoic did but then he got immediately cucked right after lol brutal.

One of the mods did before he ended up getting banned. The guy immediately lost his girlfriend and she found a new guy in under a week. The brutality of femoids.

There are alot of GrAYs who make an account so they can larp about ascending for several different reasons mostly IT cucks trying to get their catch ya moment on us, but has anyone notable who posted here alot actually ascended or are we really all fucking doomed to an entire life of inceldom regardless or not if we hit the lottery or moneymaxx in someway.
we are all fucking doomed to an entire life of inceldom

Nope , once you sign up to this forum you give up the right of ascending

@ElTruecel I'm including @Truckzo to the list as well

I am going to Ascend.

Or die trying.

No other outcome for me. A single Asian woman can save my life or they can doom my existence. To be honest, I can't think of anything interesting worth rotting my life away for anymore. If my SEAmaxxing fails I might really just call it a day.

I really really despise this world and all its rules. We are not civilized yet I was born too early. Need another 1,000 years till we reach an egalitarian society I would like to be part of.

These Niggers that ascended must have been normies as i will never ever ever ever ascend

Idk. He said he was going to ask out some tall girl and the way he acted was very idk u can tell he was def rotting on this forum since 2020 irl tier. But maybe he did ascend possibly
he ascended and clapped cheeks while we rot here

Grotesque Subhuman/Todd Thundercock, semi-famous YouTuber who was once a resident of .is, ascended a couple years ago.