Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone learned Japanese?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Just by watching anime.

Arigato Ashamaaas

Ika ga aru, watashiba cracker-san, yoroshku onegaisimas
You can learn some phrases, a couple of words and that's pretty much it.

I had to learn the basics for my job.

What does that mean?
Arigato means thanks, the other word doesn't exist.
I watched your anime cope thread, enjoy it. What are you going to start with? I can give some recomendations depending on what you want to see.

cringe weeb thread ngl

No. I took a year in college and can't remember shit

cringe weeb thread ngl
:feelsBox:
I had to learn the basics for my job.
And what job is that? You have a cool job if you got to learn basic Japanese.
Arigato means thanks, the other word doesn't exist.
I watched your anime cope thread, enjoy it. What are you going to start with? I can give some recomendations depending on what you want to see.
Idk, where to start, and what to watch. Right now I am just watching dances of cute anime girls on utube.
No. I took a year in college and can't remember shit
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
cringe weeb thread ngl
33054.jpg

I learn only the words I need to remember. Like hentai.

Just by watching anime.
ARIGATO SENSEI NOOO NICHUSAAAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAA HAHAHA AAHHHHHH AHHHH AH AHA HAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's your recommendations?
Depends on you buddy boyo, do you like action, thriller, slice of life? Tell me a bit about films and media you liked, if you like serious or comedy relief series, stuff like that.

Sorry to say, but anime is a shit way of learning Japanese. Japanese people do not speak that way (very few people say shit like 'bakayarou!')
You can learn to speak anime Japanese certainly, but locals won't take you seriously

Depends on you buddy boyo, do you like action, thriller, slice of life? Tell me a bit about films and media you liked, if you like serious or comedy relief series, stuff like that.
I like movies with escapism/sci fi elements like Inception or Blade runner 2049.
Sorry to say, but anime is a shit way of learning Japanese. Japanese people do not speak that way (very few people say shit like 'bakayarou!')
You can learn to speak anime Japanese certainly, but locals won't take you seriously
Makes sense.

I like movies with escapism/sci fi elements like Inception or Blade runner 2049.
Well, closest match I have is the isekai genre, the main premise is usually: IRL loser who goes into another world and starts to become someone.
With sci fi, I have seen one called "psycho pass", basically, utopian society where people are scanned all the time in search for potential criminals before they commit crimes. A massive AI is the one who controls pretty much everything, including which kind of job suits you best, so you can focus on becoming that.

Well, closest match I have is the isekai genre, the main premise is usually: IRL loser who goes into another world and starts to become someone.
With sci fi, I have seen one called "psycho pass", basically, utopian society where people are scanned all the time in search for potential criminals before they commit crimes. A massive AI is the one who controls pretty much everything, including which kind of job suits you best, so you can focus on becoming that.
Thanks, will look it up.

this sadly.
I have watched 300-500 anime at this point and maybe know 5-10 words at best

I kinda want to learn Japanese but I don't want people to think I'm a weeb

I wanted to learn it and possibly move to Japan at one point (ya weeb phase) but Japanese hate foreigners and the best job you can get is probably english teacher if you're low iq like me, never mind how hard it is to memorize a ton of symbols plus the " variants and mash them all together.

Overrated.
Like all the soy hipsters who pretend to be Mario.
One of the most effeminate, cringe worthy countries right next to China.
The term "herbivore men" came from Japan lol
Absolute faggot.

Ghost in the shell is pretty good older sci fi anime and has a similar feel to blade runner with it's cyberpunk aesthetics and "what makes someone a human or not" themes

Ghost in the shell is pretty good sci fi anime and has a similar feel to blade runner with it's cyberpunk aesthetics and "what makes someone a human or not" themes
Is that movie overrated? Normies on reddit mentioned it a lot. Just asking.

Is that movie overrated? Normies on reddit mentioned it a lot. Just asking.
Overrated maybe but it's still pretty solid especially if you want to get into anime and watch one of the "classics" imo.
same thing with evengelion