Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HAS ANYONE INTROSPECTED DEEP IN THEIR MINDS AND UNDERSTOOD THEY WERE A DUMBASS ALL THIS TIME AND THE FACT THAT THE LETTER Y IS A VOWEL

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
From primary I never thought about this I can't believe I got this now, the letter Y along with AEIOU is also a vowel

How come no one ever said this

Maybe someone has but I haven't seen anyone boast so I thought I would lol

Y is a vowel

is it cause Y has the same sound as I sometimes? For example in the word Kirby? That's possible a reason but they should totally try and do something about it

is it cause Y has the same sound as I sometimes? For example in the word Kirby? That's possible a reason but they should totally try and do something about it
but then in kirby I is pronounced "Ah" double standards

justice for Y

I don't like your low quality Lounge posts. Keep it in ID.

[IMG alt="Khanivore"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/45/45996.jpg?1663508681[/IMG]

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 15, 2022Posts12,334Online82d 12h 15m

Permaban

[IMG alt="Khanivore"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/45/45996.jpg?1663508681[/IMG]

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 15, 2022Posts12,334Online82d 12h 15m

Red sus . Red suuuus. I said red , sus , hahahahaha . Why arent you laughing ? I just made a reference to the popular video game "Among Us "! How can you not laugh at it? Emergeny meeting ! Guys , this here guy doesnt laugh ☑ at my funny Among Us memes ! Lets beat ✊ him to death ❓ ! Dead ☠ body reported ☎ ! Skip ! Skip ! Vote blue ! Blue was not an impostor . Among us in a nutshell hahahaha . What?! Youre still not laughing your self off ☠? I made SEVERAL funny ❓ references to Among ‍❤‍‍❤‍ Us and YOU STILL ARENT LAUGHING ??!!! Bruh ⚠ . Ya hear that? Wooooooosh . Whats woooosh ? Oh , nothing ❌ . Just the sound of a joke flying ✈ ✈ over your head . Whats that? You think im annoying ? Kinda sus , bro ☺. Hahahaha ! Anyway , yea , gotta go do tasks ✔ . Hahahaha !

When the cops are too strong
I don't see the point in larping, that's like playing a video game, I'm more concerned with my life and reality as a whole

reality is difficult in itself why would I larp even more?

I don't see the point in larping, that's like playing a video game, I'm more concerned with my life and reality as a whole

reality is difficult in itself why would I larp even more?
Red sus

Red sus . Red suuuus. I said red , sus , hahahahaha . Why arent you laughing ? I just made a reference to the popular video game "Among Us "! How can you not laugh at it? Emergeny meeting ! Guys , this here guy doesnt laugh ☑ at my funny Among Us memes ! Lets beat ✊ him to death ❓ ! Dead ☠ body reported ☎ ! Skip ! Skip ! Vote blue ! Blue was not an impostor . Among us in a nutshell hahahaha . What?! Youre still not laughing your self off ☠? I made SEVERAL funny ❓ references to Among ‍❤‍‍❤‍ Us and YOU STILL ARENT LAUGHING ??!!! Bruh ⚠ . Ya hear that? Wooooooosh . Whats woooosh ? Oh , nothing ❌ . Just the sound of a joke flying ✈ ✈ over your head . Whats that? You think im annoying ? Kinda sus , bro ☺. Hahahaha ! Anyway , yea , gotta go do tasks ✔ . Hahahaha !
video game reference

if you're done trolling you need to understand larping

people who larp have no significant real life problems otherwise they'll be stuck obsessing over reality and trying to survive

My life isn't so easy that I larp, sure, in a video game I can, but on incels? My posts say otherwise I'm obviously a pretty serious user I wouldn't troll, if I would I post in sewers and some of my posts want attention, it's human instinct some of my posts will be shit and be provocative and they'll say dumb shit like Y is a vowel, but it's just for the fun of it and I'm not infiltrating, this is posted in the lounge for a reason, now am I not allowed to talk about my day?

This is what it is for, if you're so interested, why are you browsing lounge? Browse ID then

video game reference

people who larp have no significant real life problems otherwise they'll be stuck obsessing over reality and trying to survive

My life isn't so easy that I larp, sure, in a video game I can, but on incels? My posts say otherwise I'm obviously a pretty serious user I wouldn't troll, if I would I post in sewers and some of my posts want attention, it's human instinct some of my posts will be shit and be provocative and they'll say dumb shit like Y is a vowel, but it's just for the fun of it and I'm not infiltrating, this is posted in the lounge for a reason, now am I not allowed to talk about my day?
Chill, chad, i did a harmless joke. Hush now

yep, dolphin poontang. The clitoris of
the female is located at the top of the genital slit,and is a prominent lump when erect. You can rub this with your finger tips, or lick and suck it, but with the oral aspect, you might end up with a bruised nose as they thrust up into you. You can slide your
hand gently into their genital opening, and feel around inside, rubbing gently. They feel warm and muscular inside, their labia like tough, squishy sponge when they are excited. Don't be surprised if they start to play with your hand inside them. They
have very manipulative muscles, and can use them to carry and manipulate objects, including your hand. (They can do things that would make a regular human woman turn green with envy.) Their
climax is coupled with stiffening,shuddering,
sometimes a lot of thrusting, clinching of the
vaginal muscles, and sometimes vocalisation

I used to swim near a cove that had
dolphins and they got comfortable with me and
once this younger dolphin (I would say 4-5 years
old) decided to grab my foot with her genital slit.
Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still to see if she was just
playing, she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and
had swelled as well. She was aroused!

it's not that crazy of a thing afterall, we're
still mammals, same animal kingdom. I ended up loving her. I would pull her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and inserted my ham candle against her tight labials. Immediately, she arched her body against mine, and took me inside her hot poontang, with a quick series of muscular contractions seizing my rock hard shaft. I wrapped my arms around her body, held her close while she bobbed up and down until I spurted barely a minute later. Her body shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done

60 iq is insane territory

video game reference

This is what it is for, if you're so interested, why are you browsing lounge? Browse ID then

From primary I never thought about this I can't believe I got this now, the letter Y along with AEIOU is also a vowel

How come no one ever said this

Maybe someone has but I haven't seen anyone boast so I thought I would lol

Y is a vowel
crap, aieou was a psyop meant to distract us from other vowels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back