Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here had any success with any antidepressants or other drugs for depression?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Still going through a lot of shit not related to inceldom. Feel like complete and utter shit all day, no energy, i just want off this ride. I know some antidepressants make you feel even worse, like SSRIs in particular, and others have horrible side effects but i'm probably fucked to the point where i need to be medicated. Ideally i'm looking for something that doesn't cause weight gain or insomnia. I'm open to illegal shit as long as it isn't heroin or meth or something on that level. Weed doesn't help at all. I took MDMA a couple of times years ago and felt nothing on it.

I'm getting desperate bros. I know things like loss of interest in hobbies and lack of energy come with age, but feeling THIS horrible can't be normal even for an oldcel. I'm not expecting to feel happy, i just want to feel neutral.

No, but I got hives from a few of them. :smonk::feelsjuice:

Try kratom or some opoid, it might reduce some of the feelings of loneliness and depression, you might feel loved and loving, at least according to @Atavistic Autist. Kratom is perfectly legal and easy to order btw.

no, and it feels horrible
I remember years ago when I was taking anti depressants, my hands were always shaking, and I had tachycardia throughout the day

there was a medication in particular (i can't remember the name) when I took it, it made me feel extremely worried/paranoid, and then my mind went completely blank, one of the worst experiences i ever had :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
no, and it feels horrible
I remember years ago when I was taking anti depressants, my hands were always shaking, and I had tachycardia throughout the day
Were you taking anti-depressants are anti-psychotics, while the latter can cause motor function issues and shaking limbs the former should not. Either way I hope you stopped the medication automatically and consulted a doctor about it.

Nope. I was prescribed Prozac several years ago. Not a thing has changed.

Have you ever been tested for sleep apnea via an overnight sleep study at a hospital Ryo? :feelshehe:

Sleep apnea can cause a ridiculous amount of health issues both mental and physical most people wouldn’t even expect.

Your symptoms sound exactly like tons of users on Wizchan whose posts I kept seeing repeated on the board from presumably various different users all complaining of the exact same things you are here ie feeling like crap all day as in severely tired or just bad feeling and badly depressed and many of them also said they’d tried ever prescription and or other drug under the sun to resolve their issues but no dice.

Well I’m sure this can solve the majority of people with your symptoms issues.

Sleep apnea also causes erectile dysfunction so if anyone here is experiencing that it may not simply be because you’re just getting older and your T levels are dropping but rather because you’re waking up without knowing it hundreds of times per night gasping for breath or holding your breath which causes various harmful adrenaline spikes not to mention fucks with your nitric oxide levels and it’s said that nitric oxide is the main chemical component or what have you that allows us to get an erection in the first place so anyone here that misses being a coomer and feeling good that way may want to look into getting an overnight sleep study.

No, they are not cheap but with a doctor’s referral insurance may cover it or sometimes a hospital will offer a window of time for people to sign up for free screenings of this.

i used em this summer and ruined my brain chemistry and metabolism for momentarily happiness that wasn't even real

don't take em ever, i regret so badly

I've been taking Prozac and Escitalopram for some months but they didn't help much.
I have little to no energy, I don't know if this is normal for a 28 yo male.

My opinion is that we need to reactivate the dopaminergic or pleasure system, but this requires some heavy drugs that are too addictive and might be destructive.

I have some success with the natural antidepressant St John's Wort, apparently it can boost dopamine a little without side effects. But I cannot take it anymore because it accelerates the degradation of a hairloss medication I am taking.

Quite the dilemna. Take St John's Wort but make the hairloss medication ineffective Or don't take it, stay depressed but with hair.

Try kratom or some opoid, it might reduce some of the feelings of loneliness and depression, you might feel loved and loving, at least according to @Atavistic Autist. Kratom is perfectly legal and easy to order btw.
The other day I tried kratom along with ~12g phenibut, an LSD derivative, phytoandrogens, and some caffeine. My depression and anger got magnified by 9000x but it hurt so good due to the opioid release from the kratom :ahegao:

The kratom in particular made being in a massage chair feel so nice. Opioids prime you to experience touch.

The phenibut and phytoandrogens made me so disinhibited -- I threatened to prank normies in public right in front of their faces! Pissed openly in a stairwell and acted very antisocially and spontaneously. Raced someone who was in a sports car down the highway and almost crashed twice.

The LSD made me break down and sob for an hour but by the end of it, I concluded that "everything is as it ought to be," and felt such splendor.

My main finding from the LSD derivative is that it undoes the autistic handicap of face blindness. I noticed facial expressions more, and experienced an unprecedented degree of empathy, which are no doubt related. But yeah, it definitely intensifies your existing emotions as most people report. Which are already intense in my case due to my BPD personality style :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Still going through a lot of shit not related to inceldom. Feel like complete and utter shit all day, no energy, i just want off this ride. I know some antidepressants make you feel even worse, like SSRIs in particular, and others have horrible side effects but i'm probably fucked to the point where i need to be medicated. Ideally i'm looking for something that doesn't cause weight gain or insomnia. I'm open to illegal shit as long as it isn't heroin or meth or something on that level. Weed doesn't help at all. I took MDMA a couple of times years ago and felt nothing on it.

I'm getting desperate bros. I know things like loss of interest in hobbies and lack of energy come with age, but feeling THIS horrible can't be normal even for an oldcel. I'm not expecting to feel happy, i just want to feel neutral.
Yes

Phenibut

This little bitch is great...

However you must use it sparingly. I haven't used it for like 400 days already. I am saving myself for when I go SEAmaxx I'll use it then to try to ascend by NTmaxxing with it.

It gets addicting but that's not the main issue, there are also side-effects like headaches and others but that's also not the main issue, the main issue is that the more you use it the less effective it is. Because you grow a tolerance... So I already confirmed it works for me now I just not use it to make sure I don't gain tolerance for when I need it.

It's really not that much difference than being drunk but you don't lose your balance + you can think clearer so it's a better NT tool than Alcohol because if you take too much alcohol you'll won't be able to control yourself but if youtake phenibut you are still in semi-control mode.

The other day I tried kratom along with ~12g phenibut, an LSD derivative, phytoandrogens, and some caffeine. My depression and anger got magnified by 9000x but it hurt so good due to the endorphin release from the kratom :ahegao:

The kratom in particular made being in a massage chair feel so nice. Opioids prime you to experience touch.

The phenibut and phytoandrogens made me so disinhibited -- I threatened to prank normies in public right in front of their faces! Pissed openly in a stairwell and acted very antisocially and spontaneously. Raced someone in a sports car down the highway and almost crashed twice.

The LSD made me break down and sob for an hour but by the end of it, I concluded that "everything is as it ought to be," and felt such splendor.

My main finding from the LSD derivative is that it undoes the autistic handicap of face blindness. I noticed facial expressions more, and experienced an unprecedented degree of empathy, which are no doubt related. But yeah, it definitely intensifies your existing emotions as most people report. Which are already intense in my case due to my BPD personality style :feelsgah:
12g Phenibut what the fuck nigga you either lying or some crazy fuck.

But yeah that is why I was talking about Phenibut tolerance.

Taking 12g phenibut is a sure way to KO your liver like in TEKKEN.

I've been taking Prozac and Escitalopram for some months but they didn't help much.
I have little to no energy, I don't know if this is normal for a 28 yo male.

My opinion is that we need to reactivate the dopaminergic or pleasure system, but this requires some heavy drugs that are too addictive and might be destructive.

I have some success with the natural antidepressant St John's Wort, apparently it can boost dopamine a little without side effects. But I cannot take it anymore because it accelerates the degradation of a hairloss medication I am taking.

Quite the dilemna. Take St John's Wort but make the hairloss medication ineffective Or don't take it, stay depressed but with hair.
Try Phenibut; see above.

12g Phenibut what the fuck nigga you either lying or some crazy fuck.
I have developed a high tolerance. Will presently seek to undo it with fasoracetam and caffeine.

Last edited:
But yeah that is why I was talking about Phenibut tolerance.

Taking 12g phenibut is a sure way to KO your liver like in TEKKEN.
Not any worse than being an alcoholic (I hope)

I tried memantine in an effort to experiment with reducing tolerance to substances, but it makes me feel like an utter retard lol, and if anything contributed to amphetamine tolerance with the amount of adderall I had to take to retain my cognitive functions on it.

Not any worse than being an alcoholic (I hope)
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

At those dosages it is much worse. You shouldn't treat neurotropics as your daily drivers. Most neutrotropics are meant to be taken for specific occassions not your 'get-me-through-the-day' medicine. At most I would only consider taking Pheni twice a week and that's already pushing it.

Though it really depends. If you can power through side-effects then you can take it for a whole month then lay it off but that might not be easy either.

Ehh, discipline is most important when it comes to those kind of drugs. I found that I have a very non-addictive body when it comes to drugs and alcohol. I can drink for a whole month if I want then put it down the day after and not touch an alcohol for a year or two. Same with any form of drugs. It comes in handy.

But anyway,
TL'DR: Try to lay off as much as you can those kind of dosages will FUCK you up brocel. Unless that's what you are going for but death by liver issues is one of the more painful ways to go so don't do it boyo.

It will come to collect if you don't stop.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

At those dosages it is much worse. You shouldn't treat neurotropics as your daily drivers. Most neutrotropics are meant to be taken for specific occassions not your 'get-me-through-the-day' medicine. At most I would only consider taking Pheni twice a week and that's already pushing it.
There are nootropics that are more suited for daily use, and I will soon get one that's basically phenibut-lite, to see if I can sustain the effects 24/7.

But first that tolerance needs to die down. Will report to you and the 4um with my findings. Increasing GABA tone is clearly giga important and if a long-term method of doing this can be achieved, besides alcoholism, then this would be nothing short of amazing.

Have tried ashwagandha in the past, and while it succeeded in eliminating my anxiety, it also decreased my willpower and passion and gave me PSSD (post SSRI sexual dysfunction). Could feel my testicles being pinched/constricted on it and I haven't been the same since. I would advise caution with that one and not take it for an extended period of time like I did.

Last edited:
There are nootropics that are more suited for daily use, and I will soon get one that's basically phenibut-lite, to see if I can sustain the effects 24/7.
I actually can't try them right now because the fucking customs keeps seizing my orders now. They send me a letter basically telling me to stop ordering drugs or they gonna prosecute me JFL...

I ordered some shit from dark web long time ago and it got seized but now whenever I order LEGAL neurotropics they don't get through customs. It's fucking ridiculous this customs niggers are literally stealing LEGAL drugs from me because I ordered some harder drugs in the past. I had to order under my brothers name to his address to get it through but we are not on the best of terms so I can't really do that often.

I kind of gave up ordering shit last year but I wanted to try the lite-neurotopics you are talking about, the daily drivers but I'm not sure if I can order them from abroad or they'll get seized again. I might try or I'll search for some local ones first, the lite ones should be easier to get.

I didn't look into it much though, any recommendations?

I didn't look into it much though, any recommendations?
Picamilon is GABA bound to vitamin b3, which permits the GABA to breach the blood brain barrier. It's a Russian developed drug just like phenibut.

I have not yet tried it, but I will soon. In Russia it is outright prescribed for those with autism and schizophrenia for daily use.

Those vodka loving fuckers and their synthetic alcohol...

Finally... synthetic alcohol
t. Russian scientist

Tbh going to the gym has really improved my mood. I go 4-5 times a week for about 2 hours. It did a lot better for me than the standard SSRI treatment or talk "therapy."
I'm intrested in gym, because I always feel good after phisical work. What woud you recomend to someone new in that area?

Picamilon is GABA bound to vitamin b3, which permits the GABA to breach the blood brain barrier. It's a Russian developed drug just like phenibut.

I have not yet tried it, but I will soon. In Russia it is outright prescribed for those with autism and schizophrenia for daily use.

Those vodka loving fuckers and their synthetic alcohol...

View attachment 677757
Finally... synthetic alcohol
t. Russian scientist
You seem to be totally focused on finding a cure for autism. Too bad you stopped making political threads/posts.

Mine of choice arent exactly conventional