Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone here got autismbuxx

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i want to get autismbuxx (fuk wageying) but i hardly am mentally disabled since my iq is in the triple digits, and also i am fully physically able-bodied. like, nigga, what do i got to do to get autismbuxx as an autist who isnt hand flapping retarded. has anyone had success with leechmaxxing?

You would get it immediately.

@GrotesqueSubhuman has neetbux

i want to get autismbuxx (fuk wageying) but i hardly am mentally disabled since my iq is in the triple digits, and also i am fully physically able-bodied. like, nigga, what do i got to do to get autismbuxx as an autist who isnt hand flapping retarded. has anyone had success with leechmaxxing?
Since you seem to considered yourself snart, you should research various metal illnesses and pick one to emulate. Pick something easy. Nothing too strenuous.

Chances are they'll want to drug you if you say you see demons everywhere. (Who doesn't these days?)

You will need good acting skills. It also helps if you can claim a parent also had whatever it is too! (They don't check, say it was undiagnosed or something. But claim they had it...)

Never self diagnose. Just present symptoms.

Say, "I don't know what's wrong with me...' They'll find something wrong! They love that shit!

Read various tales of the ordeal. Some genuine fucked up fuckers get denied, while fakers get easy buxx...

Lucky for me, I had unpaid medical bills that proved my disability...

It depends on where you live too. Rich state vs poor state....

For example, never say you are schizophrenic/depression etc. But say you're parents were - if asked about "family history". Deny you have that, but present those symptoms... The trick is to let them to "bestow that title" on you. And make them convince you, that you've got it too.

Whatever you choose, say you can't work because of it. Here is where a shitty work record comes in handy. If you have a great work record, and all you're bosses love you. You are healthy.

As a welfare cripple, I've met tons of other neetbuxx dudes over the years. Most were really fucked up dudes! But a few were scammers.

For example, never say you are schizophrenic/depression etc. But say you're parents were - if asked about "family history". Deny you have that, but present those symptoms... The trick is to let them to "bestow that title" on you. And make them convince you, that you've got it too.

Whatever you choose, say you can't work because of it. Here is where a shitty work record comes in handy. If you have a great work record, and all you're bosses love you. You are healthy.

As a welfare cripple, I've met tons of other neetbuxx dudes over the years. Most were really fucked up dudes! But a few were scammers.
i think i have aa family history of being a schizo, too bad i am bad about larping and don't have it

i think i have aa family history of being a schizo, too bad i am bad about larping and don't have it
Jfl i have an uncle who used to be schizo, another one with a God complex and kleptomania. My paternal family is practically a handbook to mental illness

Need paperwork saying you have some type of mental illness to get neetbuxc, lack of work history and psychiatric stays

Need paperwork saying you have some type of mental illness to get neetbuxc, lack of work history and psychiatric stays
over. i have never been to a shrink

I had work history and seen psychiatrist. Expecting NEETbux increase of 8% in 2023. Charity gibs me free foods.

Last edited:
Not yet But I would like to

No, but I'm currently trying to get on it, because I lost my main source of income, and due to my shoddy interview skills, have failed to land a replacement. :fuk:

but i hardly am mentally disabled since my iq is in the triple digits, and also i am fully physically able-bodied.
I'm in the same boat, unfortunately. :fuk: