Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here ever went to church to try and pick up females?

I am studying Bible in the 7th Day Adventist church, i am not a full member yet but i hope that i will meet women there once i'm finished. The problem is i noticed that women there pretty much follow the lifestyle of your average hoe, even young girls wear revealing clothes and giggle like retards. They also have female pastors which is not biblical.

I am studying Bible in the 7th Day Adventist church, i am not a full member yet but i hope that i will meet women there once i'm finished. The problem is i noticed that women there pretty much follow the lifestyle of your average hoe, even young girls wear revealing clothes and giggle like retards. They also have female pastors which is not biblical.
you can take rcia which is essentially a course into the faith that explains the faith,god,dogmas etc etc.take on in a church that gives the latin mass as those are usually a bit better.

you can take rcia which is essentially a course into the faith that explains the faith,god,dogmas etc etc.take on in a church that gives the latin mass as those are usually a bit better.
I already was reading the Bible before i joined the church. Catholic church just isn't for me because there is no way too meet eligible women there. in this church thing are also not going well but at least i can try. In Catholic church you just see a bunch of old people and as you say tradcons and that's it.

I already was reading the Bible before i joined the church. Catholic church just isn't for me because there is no way too meet eligible women there. in this church thing are also not going well but at least i can try. In Catholic church you just see a bunch of old people and as you say tradcons and that's it.
i told you about rcia not so you can get women,but so you can learn more.

Lots of oofy doofy males with gorgeous teen girls with gorgeous feet i see, makes me enfuriated, i hate it, i will try soon, i just wanted to atleast lick the feet of one girl, suck it, i cant endure seeing them in their flip flops anymore, i have the urge to sniff, is primal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back