Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here ever tried to create a post on r/askwomen?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Today I had 2 questions for women. What a golden idea. No longer be in my echo chamber of misogynistic inkels, but yearning for light by communication and receiving answers from the high sphere of womanhood.

But 2 questions result in 3 rejections. Did I something wrong or is this more r/askqueenswithoutstrugglingtheirworldviews?

In the first question, I did the additional question, if this would be an appropriate solution for male inceldom in the description. May I was then already put in the "misogynistic blacklist".

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    91.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
No I haven’t tried to do that tbh

Bro I swear that like half of this forum is German

Bro I swear that like half of this forum is German

Idk, if you are surprised by now. Even, when my crappy, "cryptic" Username has not revealed it to you, then my reply to you on Monday about German (online) media should have revealed my location.

A subthread for Germancels would be nice, maybe even in German, when allowed.

On Topic: Reddit sucks. You cannot even start a normal conversation on these NPC-gatekeeping-subs. "People are not hive mind" in the reply. Lol.

I've never used reddit tbh

Last edited:
Using reddit is a waste of time tbh

I've never use reddit tbh
I am neither. I registered some time ago for one situation, where I wanted to participate in the communication, made 2 or 3 posts. This idea today was completely spontaneous. "Never use" sound like you have an account tough - may you can try your luck with similar questions and report back.
Using reddit is a waste of time tbh
Using is the wrong term. I wanted to bring some impulse of thoughts to their brain and hoped for some open or hidden black pills, but also hoped that I may find some NAWALT gems and a refreshing of my thinking.
And yes, it was a test to their openness to difficult questions. They failed.

I am neither. I registered some time ago for one situation, where I wanted to participate in the communication, made 2 or 3 posts. This idea today was completely spontaneous. "Never use" sound like you have an account tough - may you can try your luck with similar questions and report back.
Sorry English isn't my native language so words betray me most of the time... I've never had an account there. I just don't like it.

I have and it ended in a bunch of arguments consisting of "i know a guy"

No, I have not

Reddit should be banned for limiting freedom of speech