Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone here ever had a chance when younger but fucked it up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
I ask this because I have. Makes me feel terrible thinking about it as those days are gone and I will never get them back. I’m now a 21 year old khhv with no friends, but if you put me back in time in the body of 11 or 12 year old me with my current knowledge I would try my hardest to ascend no matter what.

Anything before puberty doesn't count IMO.

My teenage years screwed me up.

There was this one foid who was obsessed with me in 5th grade tbh, still creeps me out

A blonde foid asked me out in 5th grade, and I said no because I was nervous. :cryfeels:

I ask this because I have. Makes me feel terrible thinking about it as those days are gone and I will never get them back. I’m now a 21 year old khhv with no friends, but if you put me back in time in the body of 11 or 12 year old me with my current knowledge I would try my hardest to ascend no matter what.
no

Never had a chance and will always be destroyed until the day I die

You know it's over when you literally never had an opportunity to ascend even as a kid :feelsclown:
@Moeggels admitted that he had "opportunities" but doesn't want to talk about them more because he'd be banned, I think even if he talks about them he still won't get banned :feelsclown:

Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago.
:feelsaww:

@Dregster666 thoughts on the struggle of this poor truecel:cryfeels:
I still dont understand why he thinks he deserves sympathy from here of all places :feelshaha:

Never had a chance and will always be destroyed until the day I die
So then what were you trying to prove when you bragged about having a girlfriend for 2 yrs :feelsStudy:

You know it's over when you literally never had an opportunity to ascend even as a kid :feelsclown:
@Moeggels admitted that he had "opportunities" but doesn't want to talk about them more because he'd be banned, I think even if he talks about them he still won't get banned :feelsclown:
You don’t always like opportunities I might have had them too

Such painful fiction:

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John and would wear a shirt with his favorite color: "Blue". When Aspie John dropped a stack of homework sheets on one occasion, Anxious Jane wrote a "message" for him on her sheet the very next day.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Just stuff like this that @Angry_runt screenshotted. Never went anywhere because i’m autistic.
The fuck are you doing? Do you want to get banned? Delete that. When I post it, it's not bragging but when you post it then it is bragging.

The fuck are you doing? Do you want to get banned? Delete that. When I post it, it's not bragging but when you post it then it is bragging.
It’s just that he was wondering and that’s an example that you posted from looksmax. It didn’t go anywhere. And she got fucked by a manlet and a druggie so it’s not really bragging.

It’s just that he was wondering and that’s an example that you posted from looksmax. It didn’t go anywhere. And she got fucked by a manlet and a druggie so it’s not really bragging.
You said she saw you there and thought you looked good.

Can't think of any tbh.

i doubt i would have gotten a hole, but i might have had a chance to at least make friends if not for my bitch helicopter parenting curry mom.

If I started over with what I know now, I could’ve maybe ascended

Nothing counts before puberty , I had chadlite Levels of attractiveness before then and just somehow right before it hit me my genetics decided to do a 180 on me, at that age I never really gave a shit and lived in pure bliss, interactions with girls were perfectly normal (a cute blonde girl kissed me in first grade :chad:) and the older ones (from middle and high school) found me cute, I never realized it but I was given a lot of attention from females as a child despite not being NT even at that age (though I could fake it if I tried)... Like there was no way I would have ended up as truecel but here we are...Maybe I commited a grave sin in a past life or some shit:cryfeels:
That’s exactly what happened to me, I was a mini chad from age 0-14 then at 15 everything in my face began fucking up and dropped my looks level. I should have got something before I was 15 but my autism was too strong and now at 21 here I am.

Depends what you mean by chances, if she was obviously interested and you rejected her or regrets over not talking, approaching more [eg. lack of confidence, anxiety. I maybe had a few, the younger years have the best chances for incels [if you're lucky enough to have any at all], then it's more over than ever.

Not even close. :feelsbadman:

I had a chance of doing sex with a foid that was near 4 or 5 maybe in decile beauty scale when I was 25 more or less year old ( don't know exactly ) . She studied with me on a preparatory course for university. But didn't happen because I refused to meet her In the place we had combined to go. We had previously acerted that we'd go to motel . I canceled the dating because I was not on a good mood and fucking anxious and uncomfortable. She didn't like it and she though I had a std. And after that she literally disappeared from Facebook.

Last edited:
No such opportunities were presented to me within my lifetime.

I have kissed a girl on her cheek and vice versa when I was 6 or 7. Got manipulated by older kids lmao. We separated later. I think that was a good thing to happen though. She doesn't fit some of my most important criteria.

Fakecel if you had a chance

Yes when I was around 11 or 12 but it was my best friends younger sister so I felt that would be wrong or awkward. :soy: Definitely would've said yes if I could see that I'd end up a 23 year old failure at life virgin. :feelscry:

Last edited: