Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here ever been visited by the Police?

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★★
Given Incels became a sort of cultural Zeitgeist and locus point for hysteria over far-right terrorism in recent years, I was curious about whether anyone here has ever been visited or sectioned by the Police relating to their commentary on here or posting elsewhere.

Wilmoty

Last edited:
Yes, I was tortured by the CIA.

No, man; here they do not visit you but arrest you when you leave your place.

Yes, back in 2009

never encountered a police my entire life

no shitty boomer band

Yes when I beat the shit out of my alcoholic father.

Ran from the popo, i was underage and out after curfew

yeah once

had a courtcase and they delivered the letter for it to my house , where i live they deliver it with car and everything, to make sure it doesnt get lost in the mail

i still have small bump on my head from getting a fist on my head from my dad when he heard about it

yeah once

had a courtcase and they delivered the letter for it to my house , where i live they deliver it with car and everything, to make sure it doesnt get lost in the mail

i still have small bump on my head from getting a fist on my head from my dad when he heard about it
What did you do ?

No, not because of something I wrote in this forum nor for any other reason. The only interaction I ever had with the police was a routine car inspection where they just checked that I had a driver's licence and other paper stuff.

Given Incels became a sort of cultural Zeitgeist and locus point for hysteria over far-right terrorism in recent years, I was curious about whether anyone here has ever been visited or sectioned by the Police relating to their commentary on here or posting elsewhere.

Wilmoty
when i was homeless, like 50 times
they tried to frame me for drug poession and weapon posession
the other 40 times it was just suspecting me, checking my ID in public, checking my record, having dogs sniff my backpack, asking if i know where to get drugs etc.
other people i know had apartment raided after foid made false accusation

How did that play out, were they just knocking at your door and asking questions standing outside?
No, they came to school and took me. Other students had a rumor about me, that I was planning to shoot up the school (I wasn't)

Wilmoty
I've been visited by the FBI and the police

I'm not black

Wilmoty
Yes but not for cel reasons

No you would have to say something both edgy and specific to get a door knock from feds, at least here in burgerland

UK, Canada, and Australia are cucked and dystopian af so idk about them

yes because in highschool school 11th grade i had 2-3 chink friends and we use to steal from a deli so basically 1 of them scouts for the workers to see they are not looking while the others stuff shit in their backpack, the deli is usually full as fuck because thats when school ended and its packed and we use to say “wanna quandale dingle the store” cuz it sounded funny asf and yeah we stole like 20+ dollars worth of stuff each trip and we stole maybe 5 times before getting caught cuz some bitchass little kid snitched so we maybe stole 80+ dollars worth of stuff and the deli owner called the cops but they never found us i just heard it from someone that the deli owner called the cops and yeah we never went back ever since :lul:

Last edited:
I don’t talk with the police EVER

I was arrested for drugs twice. I never wanted to party or pleasure, I just wanted the suicidal thoughts to go away for a few hours.

yeah went to prison for a few years but not for anything internet related

Yes, and my court record had "posts on INCELS.CO"

Yes, not for incel reasons though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back