Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here ever been to Russia?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've heard that St. Petersburg is a great city. I'd like to visit it someday, tbh. Has anyone been there? is it worth it?

someone will probably beat you in an alley for being brown

I want a russian foid.

I was in Kaliningrad. Nothing really special about it. Very similiar to Poland.

Any chance of getting laid there without paying?
Doubtful. Russian girls tend to be even more racist than polish ones. But if you're white passing than maybe.

Doubtful. Russian girls tend to be even more racist than polish ones. But if you're white passing than maybe.

I didn't know that. They fought against Nazism and were allies of South American guerillas ( mostly consisted of non-whites). They're still allied with Bolivia. I thought Russians would be the least racist people.

I didn't know that. They fought against Nazism and were allies of South American guerillas ( mostly consisted of non-whites). They're still allied with Bolivia. I thought Russians would be the least racist people.
Lol no bro Russians are just as racist as Asians, especially with brown skinned people.. I suggest you watch out too because there are alot of Russian nazis in those cities that beat up brown looking people because they thing they're muslims. Don't be fooled by history, they're too low IQ to understand past relations

Lol no bro Russians are just as racist as Asians, especially with brown skinned people.. I suggest you watch out too because there are alot of Russian nazis in those cities that beat up brown looking people because they thing they're muslims. Don't be fooled by history, they're too low IQ to understand past relations

Thanks for letting me know, man. I appreciate it. I think I will skip Russia, then. I will only visit ethnic places and maybe France, Italy and Switzerland.

If you're brown then probably not a good idea, though I doubt you'd get harassed by anyone upfront.

I've been there a few times. I really enjoy it because there are a ton of art museums and the city is a generally quiet, reserved place. Good food, ballets are great, and very pleasant summer weather. Great to just walk around and see the architecture!

Thanks for letting me know, man. I appreciate it. I think I will skip Russia, then. I will only visit ethnic places and maybe France, Italy and Switzerland.
Yeah those places are more friendly, the east is always a bad idea if you're ethnic ( Unless its Middle East, SEA, etc. )
You can try Spain too tbh

yeah it's alright. I've been to Moscow, stPetersburg and kiev. I'm white though no idea just how racist they are there, though it's still socially acceptable to say "nigger" so probably mildly at least

I've been to Russia to get cheap gasoline

no. they would kill me

No but my city has a lot of Russian immigrants and I fucking hate them. Old, young, foid, Chad, or incel. They're always pushy and rude. A couple have been nice (usually the incels) but it's very rare.

Russian chads are built like a fridge and will rip any incel in half upon looking at their foid. Im not sure how degenerate St Peterburgs foids are but Ive been to a country not far from there and foids were whoring themselves at what appeared to be around 16.

Yes, I have lived there for 2 years. I did not experience direct racism but if you aren't white you've to be careful as you'd be in different unknown place you visit. Just enjoy the place, Russia has lots of beauty which will mesmerise you.

St. Petersburg is pretty gorgeous. I recommend going in the summer during the "white nights." However, staying out late is not recommended if you're a foreigner and alone, except for maybe the most public/touristy places.

I've heard that St. Petersburg is a great city. I'd like to visit it someday, tbh. Has anyone been there? is it worth it?
My relatives live here. I was to Peterburg like 4 times in different season. It is absolutely mesmerizing. I recommend you to visit Petergof at summer as well (when fountains are working).

A lot of water, killer frost at winter and grey skies. I wish I could live here.

However don't forget about criminals.

Idk go ask a slavcel.

Ethnic Russia - no, but Russia - I live in it, just separatist part, called lithuania. This place sucks

Is Russia worth visiting? I heard Russians were miserable and unfriendly.

Rn dont. Maybe later. U can go but u might get locked in :feelshaha: :feelstrash:

i heard Russia has the largest pool of the hottest girls in the whole world, alot of hot hookers

someone will probably beat you in an alley for being brown

And that's the reason I'll stay away from Russia --- I can easily pass for an Uzbek or Turkmen, and that would not go well (though I would love to visit, ngl).

I'd rather go to Kenya than Russia

I am brown and have visited Russia and several countries in Central/Eastern Europe. The racism thing is exaggerated IMO, it is mostly isolated incidents. In major cities most people are used to browns. I had a few instances of casual racism but I think they may in part have been motivated by my incel tier looks, chadpreet doesn't get treated that way.

If you are a normie or above (by Western standards, not Indian/Arab/Iranian standards) it can be better than the West. You will get better looking women than you could land in the West. I know other browns who it has worked for -- it especially seems to work well for chadlites from India who are disadvantaged because of their FOB accent in Angloworld. But if you are a truecel you will still be an incel there.

I'd rather go to Kenya than Russia
I tried Tinder passport in Nairobi, got 2 matches after an hour or so of swiping. One replied to me with some small talk and then unmatched me after I forgot to reply. I did not message the other one. The problem there is that Tinder is usually used by hookers in Africa, when you meet them they will ask for money to continue. JBW is important as a sign you have $$$. I know a 3/10 white guy who got dozens of matches after about 10 mins of swiping.

Last edited: