Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here ever achieved esoteric knowledge or enlightenment, powers etc?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Share your experience. I've been trying to do this recently and searching for any lead I can find mostly by visiting places that I've seen in my dreams or have some other special significance and performing rituals while drunk or high

I recently tried via working with a powerful and gifted psychic, astrologist and tarot card reader.

Her predictions are still within the timeframe for coming true for me but ehh I suspect these things typically only work for niggers and women. :feelsbadman:

The cards she pulled for me are as follows:

9 of wands, 3 of cups, sun, star.

99.9% of her predictions come true so we shall see. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
have you heard of a man named intellau_celistic?

You are gonna get diarrhea soon. I can sense that on rainy day, you will experience something life changing

I recently tried via working with a powerful and gifted psychic, astrologist and tarot card reader.

Her predictions are still within the timeframe for coming true for me but ehh I suspect these things typically only work for niggers and women. :feelsbadman:

How much did she charge you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk you gnostics are scary lot kinda like incels while christians and others are normies

Mods me :feelsugh:

Share your experience. I've been trying to do this recently and searching for any lead I can find mostly by visiting places that I've seen in my dreams or have some other special significance and performing rituals while drunk or high
i'm gifted when it comes to those things did several sleep paralysis , a lot of synchronicities in my life and weird shit as well , if i focus enough i can feel energies and feel that i can travel with my soul but i don't do it because i feel i'll go in hell forever if i use my gifts , fear of god.

once when i did shr**ms i realized the beauty of transience. i know it's cliche but this existence is temporary. so just enjoy each moment for what it is. even for us incels, there are a few good moments here and there.