Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone here become numb to rejection, but still angry about it? so they've achieved a serenity of unknockdownable approach?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
How many of you are pissed hte fuck off about past rejection but are so numb to it that they choose to see women in a dark, but desensitized light to the point where they can do anything they can without fear for their ego getting beaten down?
But they do not forget the times when their ego has been hurt and still intend on taking revenge? It's just not so painful that the accumulation doesn't produce rage, just gradually gained anger/ a pile of bitterness in your processings that you intend to use to dark triad women into oblivion?
One can feel confident when they feel they've braced/ mapped out surroundings, and are not afraid when the fog of war has been explored to the point where nothing can surprise you.

How many of you are pissed hte fuck off about past rejection but are so numb to it that they choose to see women in a dark, but desensitized light to the point where they can do anything they can without fear for their ego getting beaten down?
But they do not forget the times when their ego has been hurt and still intend on taking revenge? It's just not so painful that the accumulation doesn't produce rage, just gradually gained anger/ a pile of bitterness in your processings that you intend to use to dark triad women into oblivion?
One can feel confident when they feel they've braced/ mapped out surroundings, and are not afraid when the fog of war has been explored to the point where nothing can surprise you.

i know what you mean...

you are pissed but its second nature and almost doesnt even raise your blood pressure...

you are numb and detached to women

It feels more like dissapointment in a way that they are supposed to be attracted back but they aren’t.

In order to be rejected I would actually have to try first. Which I don't. Why bother with something I know isn't going to work? I am not a sexually likeable person in real life.

Yes bro. I'm at that point between rage & serenity.
It feels more like dissapointment in a way that they are supposed to be attracted back but they aren’t.

Can't relate in any conceivable way. Never approached, so don't know how it feels to get rejected. Never tried because I am fully aware of my subhumanity. Once I had an oneitis for a black hood bitch, almost approached, but backed, because I heard her saying she would never date me "yewww not that guy, omg teehee".

I think it's the trying that counts. At least when you are old and in you're rocking chair you can say you gave it a shot.

Just got rejected by a bitch I've talked with several times.
Didn't even try to approach in that sense, just wanted a female to talk with.

I'm really starting to hate women at this point. They are all the same

I'm not angry about it. If a girl I approach doesn't find me physically attractive, she can't help that - we can't choose who we do and don't find attractive - so I wouldn't be angry at her just for rejecting me. I'm more apathetic about it at this point.

I'm not angry about it. If a girl I approach doesn't find me physically attractive, she can't help that - we can't choose who we do and don't find attractive - so I wouldn't be angry at her just for rejecting me. I'm more apathetic about it at this point.
be angry at life then. or god or fate or whatever. you need to feel entitled to make the most out of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back