Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone had any eating issues/body image?

A

Allday

Banned
-
I was the chubby kid in high school, got bullied and typical shit.
In year 9 I became obsessed with diet/fitness. I dieted down to just being thin and having a 4-pack.

I thought this meant I was healthy, but I still saw myself as the fat guy in the mirror, so my weight plummeted and before I knew it I was 109lbs at 6ft tall. I collapsed one day at school, and the only kind Stacy I've ever met forced me to inform the school. She still even checked up on me in hospital, anyway. I know it's a sort of taboo topic but we all share uncommon issues here.
Even alpha guys sometimes have this issue (Ryan Gosling and Christian Bale have brought it up when playing roles that required almost perfect bodies) No shame, boyos

my face is a issue my frame is bad genetics.. to explain further i am a ugly black skeleton...

Last edited:
Yeah I've been overwieght for a large potion of my life, I binge eat alot (on bad days I'll eat 6000 calories in an hour or two)

I bet most of us have body issues lmao.

Sorry to hear about that, mate.

I've always been satisfied with my body. The only thing I wanted back then was to be taller.

Fat fuck all my life but this is the healthiest i've been in all my life as of now.

Yeah I was skinny fat due to only consuming sugars and carbs in middle school as a result I had a belly but skinny everywhere else.

First year of hs, I did cardio only thinking it would work dropped to like 95lbs at 5’4 so a skele Manlet basically

sorry that happened man.

but I want to cut open my stomach and rip the fat out.

I've just always been overweight because my parents let me eat whatever the fuck i wanted as a child.