Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever tried Psychedelics?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
There were a couple of people who took them at my high school but I never did. Anyone here?

@AmIjustDreaming

Trying shrooms just once will get rid of 99% of your depression and anxiety. I took 10g my first time and it was enough to meme myself into believing shit like the immortal soul. PM me and I can tell you how to grow your own

Trying shrooms just once will get rid of 99% of your depression and anxiety. I took 10g my first time and it was enough to meme myself into believing shit like the immortal soul. PM me and I can tell you how to grow your own
Taking 10 grams your first time is retarded. You'd be likely to end up severely mentally scarred, not helped.

Taking 10 grams your first time is retarded. You'd be likely to end up severely mentally scarred, not helped.
No I don't regret it. I walked with God

yes bro. would have earlier if dutch

I’ve done it shit loads, best time to trip is on a full moon in the middle of nowhere

i'm not too big on psychs i love downers but i do enjoy shrooms once in awhile

@Transcended Trucel , have you?

@Transcended Trucel , have you?
Yes LSD backfired on me and caused headaches. microdosing it did help with creativity but I don't use it anymore as I was starting to develop paranoia slowly.

also have done shrooms and few otherss. shrooms def helped with mood and gave interesting dreams but tasted horrible.

Yes LSD backfired on me and caused headaches. microdosing it did help with creativity but I don't use it anymore as I was starting to develop paranoia slowly.

also have done shrooms and few otherss. shrooms def helped with mood and gave interesting dreams but tasted horrible.
All in all, would you recommend it to somebody who is interested in psychedelics?

All in all, would you recommend it to somebody who is interested in psychedelics?
yes I'd recommend they do low doses before considering scaling. also they should be sure they don't have schizo risk and also be aware people who do megadoses without preparation and experience sometimes go bit insane. Connor Murphy is good example of a guy who took a massive dose of Ayahuasca without considering consequences then he had mental breakdown and now has become a faggot.

i'm doing some acid in a few days
if your interested i'll let you know how it goes

Shrooms and san pedro cacti (mescaline) and weed.

Weed turns me kinda psychotic and is heavier for me than the other 2. Weed also gave me 6months episodes of depersonalization/derealization four times which was easily the worst time on my life.

Shrooms and cacti are based tho I had a few hours of telepathy with a friend on it and could see souls

I stiĺl have some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (LSA) seeds in my home so will take those at some point. Still wanna do Salvia too.

Im too psychologically fragile though so taking any psychedelics is very risky for me

Way more interested in deliriants than psychedelics these days. Next month my Brugmansia flower will be in full bloom and am probobly gonna smoke a few leafs and drink datura tea with it. Its way more dangerous than psychedelics but yeah

Start this vid at 10:18 if you wanna get a glimpse into a datura intoxination

View: https://m.youtube.com/watchv=MhHkCLlLBPc

Last edited:
dude.. don’t do datura

dude.. don’t do datura
Seriously, doing datura would be fucking stupid, it's like taking a jar of nutmeg, You'll be freaking out beyond belief.

As for shrooms, don't do 10g for your first time, again that would be stupid. Far too much for a first timer. Go for a couple g and ensure you're in a place where you can relax and feel safe. It would also be helpful if you had a trip sitter (someone sober who can talk to you if the trip starts turning sour). That's a possibility you have to take into account.

LSD is ok but i prefer shrooms, it's a more natural and smooth trip.

Benzo's could be helpful if you really start to freak out. Enjoy brocel, trips can definitely be beneficial. I've had trips that made me feel great for weeks after!