Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ever tried drugs to NTmaxx / become low inhib? (Drugcels gtfih)

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
I'm switching my major tomorrow and I'm gonna give it one last shot to try and make friends at my uni. Does anyone have any experience with drugmaxxing for socializing? I don't really want to do hard drugs especially since I still have to be able to understand the lectures. I'm thinking more along the lines of phenibut, xanax, ritalin, etc, that type of thing.

Last edited:
I drank a lot of alcohol once and got very drunk and went to a university party

I was still high inhib, not as high inhib as before but still high inhib :cryfeels:

I'm switching my major tomorrow
What's your new one? I want to switch too, currently I'm in economics

Cocaine and alcohol man make me more talkative

Benzo withdrawl will fuck you up kek.
Can take up to months till you will feel normal again.
Yeah that seems to be the general consensus on it, that'll probably a last resort if I'm desperate enough.
I drank a lot of alcohol once and got very drunk and went to a university party

I was still high inhib, not as high inhib as before but still high inhib :cryfeels:

What's your new one? I want to switch too, currently I'm in economics
Over for us highinhibcels :cryfeels:
My new major is Finance so we're similar.
Cocaine and alcohol man make me more talkative
Cocaine is really expensive though otherwise I'd be taking that shit 24/7 :feelsrope:

Nothing works it is over.

Don't fix what ain't broken - alcohol. Humans use it exactly for that purpose for thousands of years.
Never heard of xanax having any social benefit, certainly didn't for me.
Microdosing LSD or shrooms before social interaction I think worked for me. Made me lower inhib for the duration.

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus on it, that'll probably a last resort if I'm desperate enough.

Over for us highinhibcels :cryfeels:
My new major is Finance so we're similar.

Cocaine is really expensive though otherwise I'd be taking that shit 24/7 :feelsrope:
Haha I’ve lost thousands of dollars to coke

Yes, drugs can work. However most drugs don't really solve the problem. The key, I think, lies in increasing activity in your gaba B receptors. Only certain drugs target these receptors, including baclofen, phenibut and so on. There are many "sister drugs" that can decrease the amount of glutamate and some increase the amount and or efficacy of gaba in your brains, but they don't target gaba B. Also drugs like benzodiazepines make you dependent on them and they also cause you drowsiness.

Daily meditation will help on increasing activity on gaba B receptors.

However, after meditation there was a significant increase in GABAB activity in the meditator group. The authors suggest that “improved cortical inhibition of the motor cortex, through meditation, helps reduce perceptions of environmental threat and negative affect through top down modulation of excitatory neural activity” (Guglietti et al., 2013, p. 400).

Phenibut really is king in increasing gaba B but you should only take it if you really need to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back