Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever spent more than 5K on a ONE- ITIS ?

No but if she knew that I existed I would be happy to.

I've spent $0 simping for a woman because I'm not a faggot.

Simps and cucks deserve every bit of misery coming their way. I sincerely hope that they bankrupt themselves and end up homeless on the streets forced to eat garbage. That would actually be an improvement for them. Cucks are lower than insects.

I mean just what kind of lack of self respect and dignity does it take to literally give money to women for absolutely nothing in return(besides the hypercucked bullshit idea that women are so great that their company has inherent value). This is blatant foid worship. On top of that these cucks turn women into entitled bitches making it hard for the rest of us.

Just imagine the gleeful look on her pathetic face as she recieves money from her cucked beta while chad fucks her in all three holes for free in the same night. A man that can stoop so low deserves neither women nor money

Last edited:
Now you’re out a few grand and still are an virgin incel.

Oneitis’ are always a mistake. I’d never condone one