Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill has anyone ever noticed how noodlewhores often are popular in HS/college and asian men almost never are?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i also see so many noodlewhores joining sororities in college and many of them have boyfriends. in fact, a large percent have boyfriends while only like 1 or 2 asian guys i've seen have boyfriends, and one of them was a gigachang due to a fair skin light brown hair halo effect.

seriously, i see so many asian girls who are partying in college. many joining sororities. i'll admit, only 1 asian girl in my grade in HS was popular, and she had a latino boyfriend (who looked a bit asian). That latino guy's cousin was a grade above and was a total noodlewhore (looked very asian but possibly a little latino) and she dated a white chadlite and joined a sorority (Delta Delta Delta) in college. and i knew this noodlewhore who joined Alpha Phi, the very sorority ER despised. she has a white boyfriend

i always see asian girls all extroverted and partying and hanging out with white people all the fuckin time and all the asian guys i meet hang out with other asians and are all single and never party except for a few changs who can compensate for their asian genetics by having fair skin and light brown hair or by having a high BMI (without being a fatcel) since a higher BMI eliminates excessive neoteny (neoteny is a death sentence for men but a SMV increase for women)

@SlayerSlayer aren't you asian? what's your opinion?

While we were studying our sisters studied Chad's cock.

will i end up like them if i migrate to usa? i'm white but i have a very hairy body and thick eye brows and you know , typical middle-eastean incel.

Women are privileged

will i end up like them if i migrate to usa? i'm white but i have a very hairy body and thick eye brows and you know , typical middle-eastean incel.
my sister acts extremely white. and she looks white and has green eyes and light brown hair and white skin. most people will assume she's british, but my severely retarded mother thinks my sister looks as arab as osama bin laden.

my sister acts extremely white. and she looks white and has green eyes and light brown hair and white skin. most people will assume she's british, but my severely retarded mother thinks my sister looks as arab as osama bin laden.
idk where r u from , aren't you American? you're sister seems like a stacy.

You're a currycel?

You're a currycel?
I’m Palestinian
yes its 100% true. im rice so i know. even within a family, the brother can be just as you described, while the sister can be super popular in school. its like a huge contrast.

i think its coz rice are discriminated against but rice women due to the female halo do not suffer from it so they thrive. white guys might despise and look down on asians but when it comes to pussies they change real fast. even in white supremacist cycles, there's been complaints about white "nationalist" guys "betraying" their own race by dating/marrying asian women, and that was like 15 years ago, imagine what it is like now. but the same anti-non-white cucks wouldnt hesitate to hate on asian guys and bully them. those same racist cucks wont dare bully blacks coz blacks are thugmaxxed, low inhib, and often fight back
do you have a sister?

There was no noodles or rice at all where i went to school

Because they try so hard to fit in that they let any white guy hit it and in turn because theyre so easy guys like them around because who doesnt like a human fleshlight

Whenever I think of entitled girls I think of anna akana

She makes videos about guys having yellow fever but she herself is a white mans whore but dont worry its completely unrelated, it just so happens!

Never noticed many noodles in any of the schools I went to

Then again there never really were many asians who went to the schools I was in, it was sort of a rare occurrence
only like 1 or 2 asian guys i've seen have boyfriends
dissapointed.jpg

Wait what

Last edited:
Never noticed many noodles in any of the schools I went to

Then again there never really were many asians who went to the schools I was in, it was sort of a rare occurrence

dissapointed.jpg

Wait what
I meant girlfriends

Noodlewhores do not like asian guys. Not even half white/Asian men.

They want a full white male

Noodlewhores are easy. Everyone knows that. They are low hanging fruit especially for low tier low value men.

However, they do discriminate extremely hard against Black, Indian men, and non-white looking Latino men.

High tier men who can easily and frequently pull white, latina, or black foids never say that they prefer Asian foids.

ONLY low tier men say that they prefer Asian women. This is pretty much universal.

Ricecel here. I actually didn't notice what the noodles in my cohort were up to, because I was an autistic bluepilled dumbass. I wasn't redpilled about noodles until I left college. After that, everything about my non-existent social life finally clicked and made sense.

The SMV and social disparity between Asian men and women in the West is insane.

I'm not upset at this disparity per se, honest. It's an obvious consequence of whites winning the game of colonialism, and that's okay: to the victor go the spoils. What I am upset about is the extent to which Asian boys are kept in the dark about it by society, their peers, and even their own family. I wasted my entire childhood pining after noodles who wouldn't give me the time of day and mocked me for the crime of being non-White behind my back.

To all the Asian males who were kept in the dark and found the truth themselves: please never trust Asian females.

Last edited:
Ricecel here. I actually didn't notice what the noodles in my cohort were up to, because I was an autistic bluepilled dumbass. I wasn't redpilled about noodles until I left college. After that, everything about my non-existent social life finally clicked and made sense.

The SMV and social disparity between Asian men and women in the West is insane.

I'm not upset at this disparity per se, honest. It's an obvious consequence of whites winning the game of colonialism, and that's okay: to the victor go the spoils. What I am upset about is the extent to which Asian boys are kept in the dark about it by society, their peers, and even their own family. I wasted my entire childhood pining after noodles who wouldn't give me the time of day and mocked me for the crime of being non-White behind my back.

To all the Asian males who were kept in the dark and found the truth themselves: please never trust Asian females.
A lot of asian girls from my HS joined sororities in college and partied while none of the asian guys did

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back