Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever gone to a strip club???

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
I went to one and tried "gaming" girls and got fuck all.

I watched mysteries pua show where they "game" strippers in an episode. I used the lines from there and it doesn't work.

These sluts only wanted me buy dances of them. Fucking sluts man.

naw only 2D bro 3D is impure

JFL at PUAing in strip clubs LMAO.

My brother offered to take me to one with him but i refused. I think it would just make me even more depressed tbh.

...what the fuck did you expect OP?
You’re retarded if you genuinely thought any of those women would have given you a chance.
That’s their JOB.
They’re literally PAID to dance around in lewd clothing/the nude.

Stupid ass post

All they do is take 20 dollars from you to dance in front of you in a thong. If you're sub6 they won't even let you touch them.

JUST HOLD FRAME BRO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All they do is take 20 dollars from you to dance in front of you in a thong. If you're sub6 they won't even let you touch them.

They strip naked for you.

Haha, ngl, pretty based to try PUA on strippers. But wth did you expect?

Strip clubs.... paying money to look at foids tease you with something you will never have. Fuck that, I'm supposed to give money for some worthless bitch to wiggle her tits in front of my face while in her free time she deepthroats some chad who doesn't have to pay her?
Strip clubs are humiliation for incels. I don't want these whores making me sexually frustrated and lonely so they can earn money on me to buy drugs for their chad fwbs.

I watched mysteries pua show where they "game" strippers in an episode. I used the lines from there and it doesn't work.

PUA is a scam and for cucks. You should know that by now. They only good pickup line is looking like a Chad.

They strip naked for you.
That's if you pay them $40 instead of $20, and it's not much different from a thong.
Strip clubs.... paying money to look at foids tease you with something you will never have. Fuck that, I'm supposed to give money for some worthless bitch to wiggle her tits in front of my face while in her free time she deepthroats some chad who doesn't have to pay her?
Strip clubs are humiliation for incels. I don't want these whores making me sexually frustrated and lonely so they can earn money on me to buy drugs for their chad fwbs.
High iq.

Only cucks and pimps frequent strip clubs

i went twice or 3 times. its nice i guess to see some nice naked tits but you can just see the girls dont give a shit about you

yea i blew like £1000 in one once, i got over excited and made a big mistake

PUA is a total scam, and is becoming increasingly dangerous in today's #metoo world as foids start calling cops on to get rid of ugly guys "harassing" her. All foids want is either looks and height, or money and status. If you are providing neither of those, then they have no interest in you.

yea i blew like £1000 in one once, i got over excited and made a big mistake
That never happens to foids when they go to male strip clubs, and they get to do anything they want with the strippers.

I paid some floppy titty bitch 60 for a hand job the other day..she let me play with her meat flaps..i was rather offended by the whole situation

I go to strip clubs all the time

Many many many times.

Yeah but hookers are much more worth it

Only cucks and pimps frequent strip clubs
H5fe9zvcmel01
Soyboy15
Wojak turbocuck
415b0c63f1e90842404b89fca7188b15d17cde01 1 600x422

Tell her to do the default fortnite dance in the club

I was offered to go once back in HS. By 3 females.
I guess I was their "gay" friend (legit a lot of people thought I was gay back then because I never had a gf) and they wanted a male to accompany them to a strip club. What freaked me out is I was the only one who was 18 so I never knew how the fuck they would enter.
Turns out one of the girls (16,17,17) had a brother who would DJ there and could get anybody in and even get us free drinks. One of the girls was bisexual and the other girl was bicurious at the very least. The 16yo was a "Christian girl" but did a whole bunch of non-Christian things so idk what the fuck was up with her.

I obviously declined because I didn't want them to know I was a virgin loser and I thought it'd be weird to pop a boner in front of my female classmates while their fucking older brother is the fucking DJ.

going to a stripclub is like going to a restaurant to watch and smell the food. Absolute beta behavior.