Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ever felt like acting dumb in an attempt to feel happy?

K

King_Pittoo

Banned
-
I've been thinking that my sadness comes from hearing about the outside world, and my mom as well as my counselor have both suggested not paying attention to the news anymore. The problem with that is that I may not be constantly reading about it, but I know it's still happening because of object permanence. I thought of intentionally giving myself brain damage but decided against it because I might accidentally disable my ability to walk or something; so I think I should just ACT dumb and ignorant in order to lessen my urge to blow my fucking brains out.

Welcome my fellow based greycel

No I’m too dumb to act like I’m dumb

I don't really understand your post but welcome

Lol imagine letting news and negative happenings in the world effect your mental health.

The only thing that really matters in this world is you and your immediate sorroundings that effect you. That's it. I stopped paying mind to news long ago. Blatant entertainment bullshit.

I've been thinking that my sadness comes from hearing about the outside world, and my mom as well as my counselor have both suggested not paying attention to the news anymore. The problem with that is that I may not be constantly reading about it, but I know it's still happening because of object permanence. I thought of intentionally giving myself brain damage but decided against it because I might accidentally disable my ability to walk or something; so I think I should just ACT dumb and ignorant in order to lessen my urge to blow my fucking brains out.
Me, ignorance is bliss

you should listen to some country music and get a tattoo that says GOD IS POWER

Lol imagine letting news and negative happenings in the world effect your mental health.

The only thing that really matters in this world is you and your immediate sorroundings that effect you. That's it. I stopped paying mind to news long ago. Blatant entertainment bullshit.
Well corona affected you, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back