Discussion Has anyone ever felt like acting dumb in an attempt to feel happy?

K

King_Pittoo

Banned
-
14h 47m
I've been thinking that my sadness comes from hearing about the outside world, and my mom as well as my counselor have both suggested not paying attention to the news anymore. The problem with that is that I may not be constantly reading about it, but I know it's still happening because of object permanence. I thought of intentionally giving myself brain damage but decided against it because I might accidentally disable my ability to walk or something; so I think I should just ACT dumb and ignorant in order to lessen my urge to blow my fucking brains out.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Empty, I feel so goddamn empty - WRLD 999
★★★★★
9d 10h 8m
Welcome my fellow based greycel

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
330d 22h 37m
No I’m too dumb to act like I’m dumb

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
9d 1h 15m
I don't really understand your post but welcome

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
108d 38m
Lol imagine letting news and negative happenings in the world effect your mental health.

The only thing that really matters in this world is you and your immediate sorroundings that effect you. That's it. I stopped paying mind to news long ago. Blatant entertainment bullshit.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
11d 16h 58m
I've been thinking that my sadness comes from hearing about the outside world, and my mom as well as my counselor have both suggested not paying attention to the news anymore. The problem with that is that I may not be constantly reading about it, but I know it's still happening because of object permanence. I thought of intentionally giving myself brain damage but decided against it because I might accidentally disable my ability to walk or something; so I think I should just ACT dumb and ignorant in order to lessen my urge to blow my fucking brains out.
Me, ignorance is bliss

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 18h 59m
you should listen to some country music and get a tattoo that says GOD IS POWER