Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal has anyone ever coomed themselves?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
What I mean is cartoonishly Ejaculate in there pants when they seen a hot foid or something.

This has happened to me a total of three times.

the first Two times occurred before I started masterbaiting (so before age 12)

One night I went down stairs into the living room and saw that my parents were watching a R rated movie that showed a naked woman with large breast having violent sexual intercourse, as soon I as I saw it I got i feeling that I was pissing and it felt really good. I was extremely confused bet it felt very pleasurable. my parents quickly turned it off and scolded me. I only viewed it for a total of five seconds or something and I had came, I walked away having a feeling of intense euphoria and confusion.

My first orgasm in my life was because I saw a pair tits on a TV screen JFL, modern society is cancer.

Sometime later we went to a flea market to sell our junk, I was sitting on the ground like a sperg screwing around with some toys or something. I was sitting next to a pile of clothes and this Mexican lady with large jiggling tits and a low cut top comes by and bends down right in front of me and starts digging thru the pile. I literally saw them clapping together, She keeps looking and eventually her nipples pop out a little and upon viewing them I had a orgasmism right were I sat. What was weird was the fact that afterwards I felt very happy for some reason idk. “Yeah it’s because I came duh” no it was different kind of feeling hard to explain and it wasn’t really a sexual feeling.

The third time I’ve already shared in another post, but it was the same kinda deal as the second story. I had a black high school teacher that was super sexy, she bent down in front and I saw her bra and instantly coomed. the strange thing is I was already a coomer at that point. The other two times I wasn’t, so that was probably the main cause.

Does this happen to anyone other dudes?

Am I really that down bad? Jfl

Last edited:
ah ok, when did I ask?

Denying JBW is like denying the law of gravity
F824D53C 3426 424F 9F15 05CD436FD3E5

never, i've never even had precum in public that i can remember too high inhib. Although, i did pee myself once when i was young in gr 1 classroom maybe that scarred me for life cause it was in public so i just held onto my pee and cum from then on.

I didnt even know it was possible to coom without touching yourself...
Over for you boyo

If a wet dream counts, then yes.

I thought this was just pure fiction like in the American Pie movies.