Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL has anyone ever actually bought a sex toy?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I was getting all psyched up to order an onahole or two from Jlist but after I put in my information this is the only option which came up...
"Private Courier - DHL Express (3-7 days) " and it cost 34 dollars in shipping alone!

the actual prices for the onaholes themselves seem pretty decent (cheapest are 8 dollars) but the shipping is fucking murder.

There's a local shop I looked up but they don't have anything anime-related just a bunch of normy shit :(

I've hit a mental block guys, what do?

Looking for advice from those with experience.

Yes I have bought a pretty high grade onahole with the warming usb device, lubricant and what have you. Wanna know how is it? No idea because I havent even opened the package.
No motivation to even jerk off :fuk:

Well if you are importing from Japan money is the least of your worries. They point is that you want to buy something of high quality with cute artwork on the box not 8$ holes.

The idea never crossed my mind before this forum. One of my friends has fucked a sex doll tho

Haven't. Probably will at some point.

Yes I have bought a pretty high grade onahole with the warming usb device, lubricant and what have you. Wanna know how is it? No idea because I havent even opened the package.
No motivation to even jerk off :fuk:
I figure no point paying shipping unless I ordered a bunch of expensive stuff at once

I figure no point paying shipping unless I ordered a bunch of expensive stuff at once
There was one jap site that had shipping via sea for very cheap, although we are talking about two months shipping with the way sea lanes are clogged right now.

Where are you from? Maybe some site supplies not far from you.

In my experience expensive toys like giant silicone butts and full sized dolls are not worth it , You need to be quite strong to be able to manipulate heavy toys and dolls , And a toy/doll wont ride you effectively cuz you need to focus on your breath and moving the doll with your hands , But they still look cool as decorations.

I ordered a sex doll. Would not recommend; is like fucking a corpse. A lightweight corpse, but still. I just use my homemade pocket pussy, it does what I need it to do. :feelsjuice:

I ordered a sex doll. Would not recommend; is like fucking a corpse. A lightweight corpse, but still. I just use my homemade pocket pussy, it does what I need it to do. :feelsjuice:
Did you get aomething nice, or cheapo alibaba garbo?

Did you get aomething nice, or cheapo alibaba garbo?
I assume you mean the sex doll, because the latter is just a pringles can with sponges stuffed in it. So to answer your question on my assumption, yes, it was a nice one. Cost about $2500, if I remember correctly. It looks nice and all, and feels nice other than the stiffness, dead weight, and lack of body temperature... well, you can see why I liken it to fucking a corpse. I think I got it from a website called "the doll house," or something like that. It was recommended from a YouTube video I watched by some monkey guy, I forget the exact name, but he has a monkey persona. Kinda like our resident gorilla friend, ThoughtfulCel.

I assume you mean the sex doll, because the latter is just a pringles can with sponges stuffed in it. So to answer your question on my assumption, yes, it was a nice one. Cost about $2500, if I remember correctly. It looks nice and all, and feels nice other than the stiffness, dead weight, and lack of body temperature... well, you can see why I liken it to fucking a corpse. I think I got it from a website called "the doll house," or something like that. It was recommended from a YouTube video I watched by some monkey guy, I forget the exact name, but he has a monkey persona. Kinda like our resident gorilla friend, ThoughtfulCel.
You mean that ER obsessed failed normie faggot? :feelshaha:
You got memed hard.

Anyways: what are with the doll? Id probably dress her nicely and have her seat at the couch as a nice prop.

You mean that ER obsessed failed normie faggot? :feelshaha:
You got memed hard.
Yeah, probably.

Anyways: what are with the doll? Id probably dress her nicely and have her seat at the couch as a nice prop.
:dafuckfeels: I'm not 100% sure I understand the question, but I'll answer anyway: it came with just a nightgown or whatever. I ordered shit off cosplay websites to the doll's dimensions, sometimes custom fit to make it work, and then dress her up with that shit. She's currently got the Tifa Lockhart thing going on. Looks nice enough. And the cost of that shit varies from about $60 to $200, depending.

Yeah, probably.

:dafuckfeels: I'm not 100% sure I understand the question, but I'll answer anyway: it came with just a nightgown or whatever. I ordered shit off cosplay websites to the doll's dimensions, sometimes custom fit to make it work, and then dress her up with that shit. She's currently got the Tifa Lockhart thing going on. Looks nice enough. And the cost of that shit varies from about $60 to $200, depending.
Sorry I mistyped: what are you doing with the doll?
I would probably get some victorian era attire(i like old porcelain dolls and would probably to have her end up as looking like one
and have her as a decoration that changes location from time to time(drinking tea at the table, reading a book, sitting in front of the television, sleeping, looking out the window).

They do seem to be rather impractical when it comes to actual sex and I think their target audience gets quite dissapointed.

Sorry I mistyped: what are you doing with the doll?
I would probably get some victorian era attire(i like old porcelain dolls and would probably to have her end up as looking like one
and have her as a decoration that changes location from time to time(drinking tea at the table, reading a book, sitting in front of the television, sleeping, looking out the window).

They do seem to be rather impractical when it comes to actual sex and I think their target audience gets quite dissapointed.
Well, I definitely don't use it for decoration. I mostly bought it to help deal with my skin hunger, to have someone to hold. It works a little bit for that, but not worth the price tag on it, honestly, for how little it helps in that regard. So I decided to get my money's worth, dress it up, and fuck it. It was alright for a few bangs. But it's mostly just a 90-pound pile of regret.

Probably is far better for dealing with loneliness than for fucking, though. And I can't leave her out; I still live at home with my father, who doesn't know of its existence. So, yeah. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Well, I definitely don't use it for decoration. I mostly bought it to help deal with my skin hunger, to have someone to hold. It works a little bit for that, but not worth the price tag on it, honestly, for how little it helps in that regard. So I decided to get my money's worth, dress it up, and fuck it. It was alright for a few bangs. But it's mostly just a 90-pound pile of regret.

Probably is far better for dealing with loneliness than for fucking, though. And I can't leave her out; I still live at home with my father, who doesn't know of its existence. So, yeah. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Ouch. That's quite the skeleton in your closet :feelsaww:
AFAIK there are some new dolls emerging with inner core heater that can simulate body warmth contact. Imagine the irony of dying in a house fire from her warm embrace :feelshaha:

Pretty sad actually :fuk:

Ouch. That's quite the skeleton in your closet :feelsaww:
AFAIK there are some new dolls emerging with inner core heater that can simulate body warmth contact. Imagine the irony of dying in a house fire from her warm embrace :feelshaha:

Pretty sad actually :fuk:
Yeah, that would be sad, but anyone that dies that way was probably leading a sad life, anyway. :feelsbadman: I'm just waiting for when they've got some autonomy and AI to go with that. If I die, I die. At least I'll die in the arms of my loving robo-waifu. Until then, I'm good with my pringles can.

In my experience expensive toys like giant silicone butts and full sized dolls are not worth it , You need to be quite strong to be able to manipulate heavy toys and dolls
Pretty sure an 'onahip' or 'onatorso' still tends to be pretty light, like 10-15 pounds, which is actually advertised as a plus because the mass makes it feel more real.

a toy/doll wont ride you effectively cuz you need to focus on your breath and moving the doll with your hands , But they still look cool as decorations.
it's not like riding (cowgirl) is the only option

if you're fucking an onapelvis/onatorso then you could be on top of it like missionary/doggy in which case you don't need to manipulate it, you manipulate yourself

in terms of "lying on my back" though, while you use extra effort to lift it UP (more weight t ocombat gravity) you should need to use LESS effort to penetrate it, because instead of pulling it down using purely your own strength, gravity would be assisting it falling down onto your cock as you penetrate it

Pretty sure an 'onahip' or 'onatorso' still tends to be pretty light, like 10-15 pounds, which is actually advertised as a plus because the mass makes it feel more real.

it's not like riding (cowgirl) is the only option

if you're fucking an onapelvis/onatorso then you could be on top of it like missionary/doggy in which case you don't need to manipulate it, you manipulate yourself

in terms of "lying on my back" though, while you use extra effort to lift it UP (more weight t ocombat gravity) you should need to use LESS effort to penetrate it, because instead of pulling it down using purely your own strength, gravity would be assisting it falling down onto your cock as you penetrate it

i have this shit and is heavy as fuck

Amazon product ASIN B01CGZJGT2View: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Pipedream-Extreme-silly-Bubble-Blanco/dp/B01CGZJGT2

horses are better , what a waste of shitty mexican pesos :feelsbadman:

Never had, I just use my hands.

I would get a pocket pussy if I had the money and was low-inhib enough to go to sex shops. I would never buy a dildo or prostate massager or any other penetrating object though.

I bought a fleahlight from jlist a while ago. It felt nice but I ended up throwing it away

i have this shit and is heavy as fuck
Why would weight matter if it's lying on your bed and you're fucking it instead of lifting?
horses are better , what a waste of shitty mexican pesos :feelsbadman:
obviously an onapelvis is a lot more accessible to a lot of people though
I would get a pocket pussy if I had the money and was low-inhib enough to go to sex shops.
Same, I keep telling myself I'd go to one once CoVid lockdowns end but I probably wouldn't.

I would never buy a dildo or prostate massager or any other penetrating object though.
I might because I consider myself super openminded about alternative health shit and would think of it as maybe enhancing my prostate health

4 inches

but then I probably wouldn't use it because it would be way too terrifying and I'm lazy and don't look after my health. If I can't even remember to do a daily pushup regimen how would I ever remember to prostate massage?

Last edited:
Why would weight matter if it's lying on your bed and you're fucking it instead of lifting?

obviously an onapelvis is a lot more accessible to a lot of people though

fucking dolls aint easy and if you ran out of lube you have to use your subhuman saliva or water

I bought a fleahlight from jlist a while ago. It felt nice but I ended up throwing it away
my guess is because you didn't want to spend the time cleaning it, I think that'd be the problem with me

might be fun to hire a foid to clean it for you though
fucking dolls aint easy and if you ran out of lube you have to use your subhuman saliva or water
obv lube investment is a big thing not just with dolls but also pocket pussies / onaholes

kinda wonder if I owned a hottub if I could just fuck one underwater, or if you need thicker lubes than water

also the soft stuff they're made of seems like it might melt under really hot water combined with pressure

I know you can run warm water through some to clean them out but that's not at the same time as fucking

also there's something like you need to try them out using special towels and apply powders otherwise they get sticky and fall apart

No bc i'm not gay.

ejaculation is for gays
true

Sun Simiao said:
the art of the bedchamber was for a man to copulate on one night with ten different women without emitting semen a single time. Ability to control ejaculation was a key for both men and women. For men, it was called cai Yin pu Yang (gathering a woman's yin to nourish a man's yang) and for women cai Yang pu Yin (gathering a man's yang to nourish a woman's yin).

The technique was a secret and a learned one, since it was most desirable to have one's partner reach orgasm without having orgasm oneself. This was particularly important for the male, because by practicing coitus reservatus it was believed that the semen found its way to the brain, huan jing pu lau (making the seminal essence return to nourish the brain). Thus, at the point of orgasm, the male prevents or interrupts ejaculation by pressing the "point" at the base of the penis. Taoist belief further emphasizes that sexual satisfaction may be derived from coitus without ejaculation.

Tao
True Manual of the Perfected Equalization said:
In the Taoist master's sexual "battle" (to give the woman an orgasm while avoiding ejaculation), his enemy is the woman. He should begin by touching her vulva, kissing her lips and tongue, and touching her breasts, making her highly aroused. But he should keep himself under control, his mind as detached as if it were floating in the azure sky, his body sunk into nothingness.

He must close his eyes, avoid looking at the woman, and maintain an utter nonchalance so that his own passion is not roused. When she makes sexual movements, the man must remain still rather than take any action. When her hand actively touches the penis, the man avoids her caress. The man can employ stillness and relaxation, to overcome the woman's excitement and movement.

No, sex toys are big business though - there is a store downtown in my city that sells nothing but sex toys. No, I didn't buy a dildo inside of there, I know y'all got jokes.

there is a store downtown in my city that sells nothing but sex toys. No, I didn't buy a dildo inside of there, I know y'all got jokes.
why would you think people would even assume it's a dildo? obviously pocket pussies are the prime topic

Woman gets a virbator: "YASS SLAY KWEEN! SHE IS EXPLORING HER SEXUALITY!" :foidSoy:

Man gets an onahole: "EWW DISGUSTING VIRGIN LOSER CREEP" :feelswhat:

After laying unopened for about a month, I have finally tried an ona.
the item in question is

Ive had it ordered alongside a pretty cool and sleek looking ona warming usb device and some neutral smell water based lubricant product.
My first impression was how weighty and soft ,yet at the same time well made it feels. The material has this strange sensation to it that feels like a combination of silicone and jello. The entrance is particularly soft, mushy, and almost kisses your finger. The overall visual design is nice as it's not trying to look like some uncanny body part. Minimalistic clean design that is barely see trough, reminding me of very fogged ice.

Now there is almost no material smell out of the box, which is another plus. I'm rather sensitive to toxic smells and read that some onas really smell like bio hazard until rinsed repeatedly. What surprised me was the length: just in hand it is about 1/3rd shorter than my thingy, not getting a full experience was a concern. Well luckily the deepest part expands quite snugly and willingly, so there was never a feeling that its stretching beyond normal(I would say that my 16.5 cm is near it's limit though, and anything above 17cm will feel like you're just torturing an ona not designed for you).

The process of getting it going was like this:
1)an initial rinse with warm water to wash any production residue. I've used a rolled up thick paper towel to get it nice and dry within half an hour.
2)warming up with the usb device. Ive had it plugged for 10 minutes and the warmer itself was pretty dang hot but, in retrospect, 20 minutes would be much better. The warmer emits UV light at the tip to kill bacteria at the hardest to reach part which is a pretty neat addition.
3) applying a bit of lubricant inside. even with a few minor squeezes, the lubricant cooled off the insides quite substantially, this is why next time ill let is warm up for longer. One thing to note here is that the ona will get warmed up from your body heat if you use it for a prolonged time.

So now that everything is set up and ready, how's the experience?

Well at first ive hanged out for quite a while at the entrance. the mushiness was very fun, almost felt like kisses as even at entry it creates some very light suction. anything beyond the entrance felt very tight so I was hesitant going all reckless. With light slowly applied force it felt like you're being gradually enveloped until stars aligned and full docking commenced. After about a dozen slow motions, inner suction force was established which resulted in a very satisfying exit and re entry with an appropriate sound as you pop out. In terms of attractions there were primarily four things to amuse myself with:
1) fooling around the entrance. very fun if you need some downtime. nice light and soft kissing sensation.
2)full re insertion after a few motions. exiting with vacuum formed inside is pretty satisfying and the sound is just a bonus.
3)regular middle of the road motion. Ive found it decent as a filler for most of the action. slow rhythmic motions in line with how the ona bounces felt better than quick rushing.
4) deep limited motion. Oh boy. that's the real deal. the suction and the deepest chamber make you feel like something inside really wants your happy ending. Very easy to lose yourself in pleasure at this area. The downside is that your adventure will come to a quick satisfying end if you don't remember to dial down and take some respite doing different activities.

The happy ending felt that much more satisfying as inner formed suction quite hungerly drained my life force away.
Cleaning the ona was super easy: a little force applied and the thing was clean again in seconds under warm tap water. Drying once more took about half an hour.

So was all this worth it? Well I'd say yeah. The experience was pretty darn enjoyable and different from your regular wank.
With that being said: the preparation and cleanup is time consuming so its better to take your time and enjoy it without rushing.
It is not something that will replace your wanks, but can definitely spice up a quiet weekend.

Last edited:
i bought condom. once

@Diocel @incelerated @GripMaxxing use dildos

I was getting all psyched up to order an onahole or two from Jlist but after I put in my information this is the only option which came up...
"Private Courier - DHL Express (3-7 days) " and it cost 34 dollars in shipping alone!

the actual prices for the onaholes themselves seem pretty decent (cheapest are 8 dollars) but the shipping is fucking murder.

There's a local shop I looked up but they don't have anything anime-related just a bunch of normy shit :(

I've hit a mental block guys, what do?

Looking for advice from those with experience.
The onaholes from jlist aren't that special, just a normie onahole with anime chicks on the box. I recently bought a Tenga egg and some Tenga stroker it's decent but yeah the shipping is a bitch, especially when covid hit.

I know it's just on the box but I like the idea of looking at cute anime girl anytime I take my onaGF out instead of some roastie 3d western slut

tenga is also better since neutral, should probably try that

I just don't want too thin or it feels gay (my hand) instead of girly (big object)

I know it's just on the box but I like the idea of looking at cute anime girl anytime I take my onaGF out instead of some roastie 3d western slut

tenga is also better since neutral, should probably try that

I just don't want too thin or it feels gay (my hand) instead of girly (big object)
Check out www.kanojotoys.com
They have a a very wide catalog.
www.infernalmonkey.com
He does some detailed reviews

Don't buy tenga. They are overpriced, barely reusable and not as enjoyable.

Never had, I just use my hands.

I would get a pocket pussy if I had the money and was low-inhib enough to go to sex shops. I would never buy a dildo or prostate massager or any other penetrating object though.
I own a 14 inch black dildo, it works great.