Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else noticed that white guys are so hard to befriend and two faced?

dominic

dominic

Officer
To start off, Im mixed race, relatively racially ambiguous (many people have called me white), not coping just saying that so people don't say "it's Muh in group loyalty bro, they're preferring their own race only that's why"

I have no race. I've made friends with many ethnics, including blacks, Koreans, curries, spics, and Arabs. I've made very close friends with people from those races over the years.

And one think I can't help but noticing, and maybe it's just been my personal experience, is that cumskins are so hard to befriend. They're always ready to stab you in the back and are very self righteous and almost low IQ. Meanwhile I've got an Arab guy I know only for a year now who has told me directly that he considers me his brother. I've got a curry and a Korean friend. Etc. meanwhile cumskins are always slimy and two faced.

What's wrong with whites in this regard? Why are they so two faced and slimy? No wonder they teamed up with the jews. Is this why the west is falling? Has anyone else noticed this or did I just have particularly bad experiences?

Last edited:
Nope, you ain't ethnic in my eyes, in a race war situation i would shoot you right between the eyes.
You act like I wouldn't prefer being white or something. It's the brutal truth.
Moor iq.

You ain't white nor ethnic.

Jokes on you i'm even lower than moors.
Thoughts on this? Are Moroccans really racist?

I've never met a white guy in person but I wouldn't be surprised at all. White people are high IQ and lack empathy. Friendship and brotherhood has no meaning to them as they only seek self interest.
Meanwhile a low IQ ethnic actually believes in false concepts such as morals, humanity and brotherhood and because of that he will be fucked over by the white man. It's game theory.

If you ain't full ethnic you white.
You right bro
95E2BA21 FE70 476E AE2D 2CF827C48038

To start off, Im mixed race, relatively racially ambiguous (many people have called me white), not coping just saying that so people don't say "it's Muh in group loyalty bro, they're preferring their own race only that's why"

I have no race. I've made friends with many ethnics, including blacks, Koreans, curries, spics, and Arabs. I've made very close friends with people from those races over the years.

And one think I can't help but noticing, and maybe it's just been my personal experience, is that cumskins are so hard to befriend. They're always ready to stab you in the back and are very self righteous and almost low IQ. Meanwhile I've got an Arab guy I know only for a year now who has told me directly that he considers me his brother. I've got a curry and a Korean friend. Etc. meanwhile cumskins are always slimy and two faced.

What's wrong with whites in this regard? Why are they so two faced and slimy? No wonder they teamed up with the jews. Is this why the west is falling? Has anyone else noticed this or did I just have particularly bad experiences?
Cope, deathnics don’t want you either. Maybe you can marry a kike whore and your kids will become full kikes.

I've never met a white guy in person but I wouldn't be surprised at all. White people are high IQ and lack empathy. Friendship and brotherhood has no meaning to them as they only seek self interest.
Meanwhile a low IQ ethnic actually believes in false concepts such as morals, humanity and brotherhood and because of that he will be fucked over by the white man. It's game theory.
@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Emplacement for arabic letters, it's like internet/sms way of writing.

9 is for "ka", can't write the sound the 3 does.

The message is "i don't have brown pen"
I see. Is there some sort of tutorial where you can convert Arabic written in English to Arabic?

Aks @pp183 for that.
I was thinking because they can help do the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand part 2.

Jokes on you i'm even lower than moors.
What are you?
Interesting take.
You right bro
View attachment 450472

Cope, deathnics don’t want you either. Maybe you can marry a kike whore and your kids will become full kikes.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
Cope.

High Iq observations. Mayos have no souls. They backstab their own families

If you ain't full ethnic you white.
Tbh tbh. Westernized mutts are just as bad as westernized cumskin. If not wrost.

Frankly all westernized people are cumskins mentally lapring as ethnics.

There's literally nothing incommon between you or an actual ethnic. Hell I'll bet those "ethnic" friends of yours are also westernized or mutts themselves.

The fact mutts are the posterboys of the feminist liberal revolution makes it even worse.

ashkenazis see my shitskin looking ass waddle about and they run away jfl

Tbh tbh. Westernized mutts are just as bad as westernized cumskin. If not wrost.

Frankly all westernized people are cumskins mentally lapring as ethnics.

There's literally nothing incommon between you or an actual ethnic. Hell I'll bet those "ethnic" friends of yours are also westernized or mutts themselves.

The fact mutts are the posterboys of the feminist liberal revolution makes it even worse.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
You are a mutt yourself you semitic-berber-negroid
Kek. Do ashkenazis look down on the non ashkenazi jews? I assume you're Israeli right

The skin of Abraham, Moses, and Elijah. I bet Jesus was a shitskin kike and that’s why our ancestors rejected him. They wanted minimum olive skinned.

This, we don't want you either @dominic you get deported to serbia with the rest of the habas

this

couldn't agree more.
Nigga shut the fuck up
Ethnic is ethnic
Imagine gate keeping being subhuman

Lol. Also, i like your sig gif. Very soothing to the eyes. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Sadly yeah, even in 99 percent white countries like mine, curries or any moon white are infinite times better

The skin of Abraham, Moses, and Elijah. I bet Jesus was a shitskin kike and that’s why our ancestors rejected him. They wanted minimum olive skinned.
lol Its literally does not matter since Khazar males are more desirable than a north african piece of shit like me
Kek. Do ashkenazis look down on the non ashkenazi jews? I assume you're Israeli right
yeah

lol Its literally does not matter since Khazar males are more desirable than a north african piece of shit like me
What part of North Africa were your grandparents from?

Being white or not isn't my problem, he's not fully ethnic therefore not one of us.
Didn't you say one time that your dad or grandpa or some shit had blue eyes? You're not fully ethnic either by that logic. Don't make me dig up the post :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lmao, I'm black and have darkskin and I have no issue befriending Whites. Most Whites act hospitable and nice towards me.

Lmao, I'm black and have darkskin and I have no issue befriending Whites. Most Whites act hospitable and nice towards me.
What state are you in?
Whites hate all ethnics besides blacks I've noticed
They worship them and nig culture, that may be a part of it
Yes my dad has blue eyes, so what?
You've got white in you then

egypt and algeria
Moses literally parted the red sea for our ancestors to escape egypt, and your ancestors decided “lets go back”.
:dafuckfeels:

And goddam, so many algeriancels on this forum. I never heard of any Moroccan or tunisiancels from north africa, just algerian and 1 egyptian (tehgymcel).

Ok it's not that bad, worst thing if you dad was the white thing, well you're still half white westfag so you're not one of us.
Doesn't matter what you think
That's up for whites to decide
I'm not an Arab obviously if that's what you are saying

you said people have called you white
Yes, like a couple times in the winter, doesn't mean anything, I've looked visibly ethnic other times Ive the year
I mainly said that so the nazicels wouldn't come in here saying it's because whites prefer their own race etc
I'm sorry dude but you go to serbia with the rest of the habas.
What's a haba

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
You are a mutt yourself you semitic-berber-negroid
Not really not a single nigger or arab exists in my village and not a single different phenotype exists in my family. On the contrary I might be an inbred tbh.

But that topic is besides the point. It's not about mutts themselves. It's their allegiance to western values.

You're an incel. That's an exception not the rule. it doesn't change the fact main majority of mutts like you would push liberal values into REAL ETHNIC countries just like your cumskin counterpart.

Mutts very existence is an attack on poor ethniccels who are already struggling to maintain their lifestyle or get married. I just can't see how a real ethnic would even see a positive in that if he's not a western liberal cuck to begin with.

Moses literally parted the red sea for our ancestors to escape egypt, and your ancestors decided “lets go back”.
:dafuckfeels:

And goddam, so many algeriancels on this forum. I never heard of any Moroccan or tunisiancels from north africa, just algerian and 1 egyptian (tehgymcel).
algerians are the truest of cels

Not really not a single nigger or arab exists in my village and not a single different phenotype exists in my family. On the contrary I might be an inbred tbh.

But that topic is besides the point. It's not about mutts themselves. It's their allegiance to western values.

You're an incel. That's an exception not the rule. it doesn't change the fact main majority of mutts like you would push liberal values into REAL ETHNIC countries just like your cumskin counterpart.

Mutts very existence is an attack on poor ethniccels who are already struggling to maintain their lifestyle or get married. I just can't see how a real ethnic would even see a positive in that if he's not a western liberal cuck to begin with.
America is an ethnic country

algerians are the truest of cels
@Diocel thoughts?
personally I never seen any algerians irl.
Btw, what happened to that discord server?

Tbh

But ive been stabbed in the back by ethnics too

@tehgymcel420
Yo it turns out I'm not ethnic anymore according to the sand niggers in this thread
Lifefuel?