Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone considered a surrogate mother? Women have cheap af sperm banks.

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
Surragacy is expensive af tho.50,000 - over 100,000 And will probably go up as more men realize its a better deal than beta buxx slavery. Meanwhile sperm banks will get cheaper as dumb fuck chad realizes he can make pocket change from wanking. Thots?

I was recently wondering about surrogate mothers. So for a price I can have a foid give birth to my child and pass my shit genetics on? Wonder if you could do this as a single man lol.

isnt children like the side quest of having sex? everything else is................. COPE BROOO

I was recently wondering about surrogate mothers. So for a price I can have a foid give birth to my child and pass my shit genetics on?
The benifit is teaching it how to be truely genuine and love life. Not just how to sociopath maxx like all the other parents. Most of us are probably fucked tho.

also, :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: provide :soy::soy::soy: children:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Someone on here might have the money ...just a thot.
you gotta be literally INSANE to pay 100k to have children and provide :soy: without having sex. thats like getting cucked by everyone

I think I just read one site paying the mother 30k but who knows how much it would cost the parents. Would still feel pretty bad knowing Chad impregnates foids for free.

you gotta be literally INSANE to pay 100k to have children and provide :soy: without having sex. thats like getting cucked by everyone
Wtf...being immortal is more interesting than humping some nasty sluts...fuck maybe i dream too big but..if thats how everyonee really feels why not just fly to vegas and burn 1k on a whore house. Will you just say it wasnt real cause you paid for it? Whats an actual solution then? I suggested 2 goals at least. Ok paying for it is fake and parenting is difficult. What else is their other than zero cope lone wolf mode? If you can be content being a lone wolf then theirs no problem right?

I think I just read one site paying the mother 30k but who knows how much it would cost the parents. Would still feel pretty bad knowing Chad impregnates foids for free.
We'lle always feel bad about something. But anyone who hates this system but can undercover money maxx should go for it if they can maintain income and fucking ascend! Like if your family ACTUALLY cares about you and will support you. My family is super dumb though. Complete fucking NPC's that have never thought about space time or transhumanis or hierarchys literally thoughtless faggots.

If I fail ascension then sure why not