Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone actually tried thugmaxxing?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
ive been thinking about going out later to scratch up some cars and possibly acquire some drugs that I can sell on my local street corner. Nah but seriously though, how the fuck is some docile incel computer nerd supposed to “thugmaxx”? Theres no way anyone here has tried this although it would pretty funny now that its on my mind.

ive been thinking about going out later to scratch up some cars and possibly acquire some drugs that I can sell on my local street corner. Nah but seriously though, how the fuck is some docile incel computer nerd supposed to “thugmaxx”? Theres no way anyone here has tried this although it would pretty funny now that its on my mind.

Crystal meth might help.

Seems like a trivial question, but does it make sense to thugmax with a babyface?

I can't I'm curry.

you'll only get scammed beaten up and bullied

You can do it only if you are not a manlet. But you would need to roidmaxx first.

thugmaxxing is not for autistic virgins like the incels tbh

I guess if you are black it might work.

Im planning to try to fashionmaxx by wearing hypebeast clothing.

I’m autistic and socially inept so no.

This is as gangster as I can hope to be:

I did, but quickly you realize that you are a pussy and that kind of life is not meant for you.

@Cuyen

This brother went to jail, still didn't get any pussy.

Not personally, but I had a friend who tried thugmaxxing. He never sold enough to make any substantial profit and just ended up dropping out of uni. He even dressed like a thug too, baggy pants and jewelry. In the end everyone still saw him as a 5'6" beancel.

I gotta start talking to as many people as possible to get over my high inhib before even thinking about this idea.

@Cuyen

This brother went to jail, still didn't get any pussy.

I made 7 months in prison and ı didnt get any pussy,only respect from hoodrats. My cousin is thugmaxxing and he is already tall Chad so he gets pussy.dont waste your life with it if youre not attractive

Yes Nikolas Cruz has and has gotten a lot of sexy nude fanmail from women.

I made 7 months in prison and ı didnt get any pussy,only respect from hoodrats. My cousin is thugmaxxing and he is already tall Chad so he gets pussy.dont waste your life with it if youre not attractive
propably

Please don't, @InsanityIsThisWorld , you'll be severely dissapointed.
Why? Im not doing it 100 percent to try to ascend just feel more confident and I like a lot of style.

Hard for ricecels to thugmax

Our best bet is trapmax

Why? Im not doing it 100 percent to try to ascend just feel more confident and I like a lot of style.
You can buy fitting and good looking clothes for much less. Hypebeast clothing is just a waste of money, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back