Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has anyone actually tried scaremaxxing?

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
I saw a thread before about scaremaxxinghttps://incels.is/threads/gonna-try-scaremaxxing.195547/ I might try it since I live near a open field park and I’m black and kinda fast so I might scare some white foids away with my subhuman dark skin, they also wouldn’t be able to recognise me / see my face at night time . Also im high inhib so this can be a good practise for lowering my inhib

Has anyone actually tried this? Do you guys have tips to scare them more etc; atm I’m just thinking of running towards them and screaming

Do it in safer area so you dont get stabbed

Just get electroshock therapy theory.

You don't even need to have dark skin, really; the atmosphere of night and the fact that you're a man rushing after them in an intimidatory manner and perhaps screeching animalistically means they'll be frightened and scared either way, a shock from their usual state of privilege and entitlement and being catered to and defended by every Chad they get with and every white knighting cucks hoping to get with them... :feelskek:

However, be careful not to do it in a location where you could get jumped or mugged by white knights or some low inhib thugs; wealthy areas are the best, though I of course wouldn't dare to condone such behaviour. :feelsokman:

StupidIdeaMaxxing

Not a good idea, unless you want to get attacked.

I saw a thread before about scaremaxxinghttps://incels.is/threads/gonna-try-scaremaxxing.195547/ I might try it since I live near a open field park and I’m black and kinda fast so I might scare some white foids away with my subhuman dark skin, they also wouldn’t be able to recognise me / see my face at night time . Also im high inhib so this can be a good practise for lowering my inhib

Has anyone actually tried this? Do you guys have tips to scare them more etc; atm I’m just thinking of running towards them and screaming
Ok GrAYcel

I just look really creepy with my ugly face and withered skin plus long wiry hair. I think it has helped me as I am giga low inhib and everyone just pretends i don't exist to avoid death.