Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gonna try scaremaxxing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
at night i plan to go out with a hoodie, mask and sunglasses and just stare at roasties across the street should be lifefuel tbh

though, are women actually scared of people below 5'7?

Low inhib

If you don’t end up in jail tell us how it goes:feelstrash:

No you need to carry a baseball bat with you or something
that outfit ain’t gonna cut it with your height

at night i plan to go out with a hoodie, mask and sunglasses and just stare at roasties across the street should be lifefuel tbh
inb4 you get questioned by police for harassment and spooking the foids
though, are women actually scared of people below 5'7?
lol no. But in this case, maybe.
But it's a bad idea. Cause most cops are tall ass dudes who can take you on 1 to 1. Especially if you're a manlet who's wearing glasses and a mask.
Most likely, because of how you are dressed and acting, they'll send 2 or 3 cops though.
So don't do it

inb4 you get questioned by police for harassment and spooking the foids

lol no. But in this case, maybe.
But it's a bad idea. Cause most cops are tall ass dudes who can take you on 1 to 1. Especially if you're a manlet who's wearing glasses and a mask.
Most likely, because of how you are dressed and acting, they'll send 2 or 3 cops though.
So don't do it
true tbh
police are cucks so they'd probably sent a SWAT team after me because I spooked some random roastie lol

true tbh
police are cucks so they'd probably sent a SWAT team after me because I spooked some random roastie lol
idk about you, but Californian cops are always tall dudes who have some muscle to them. They're tall and would be hard to take down, in a fist fight. Much less when they got tasers, batons and a gun.
Even fucking firefighters and paramedics in California are tall and shit lol.
Sucks being a manlet. I'm 5'6, so have no way of realistically taking on a cop, unless i had a weapon and got a surprise attack on them.
But the cops here are trained to draw their handgun as fast as possible, and if they fire, they are trained to empty all the rounds till the target drops or stops coming closer.

I don't need to scaremaxx all I need is one good rope.

For good measure, make a gesture like you're jacking off and breathing heavily when you see them.
I don't think anything would be more scary to them than that.
Oh and sometimes grunt while you're breathing heavy while putting in a few laughs in between those grunts.

That should be enough nightmare fuel for them.

For good measure, make a gesture like you're jacking off and breathing heavily when you see them.
I don't think anything would be more scary to them than that.
Oh and sometimes grunt while you're breathing heavy while putting in a few laughs in between those grunts.

That should be enough nightmare fuel for them.
Inb4 he gets arrested :feelskek:

just make sure to not end in jail

Inb4 he gets arrested :feelskek:
Hey I didn't say stay. Just stay long enough to freak them out and move on.

What would they give as a description?
"Man in hoodie, mask and sunglasses."

Can take hoodie off, can get rid of mask, can take off sunglasses. Even if you have to, you can go buy a cheap hoodie from a discount store that you're willing to get rid of so if someone reports you, you throw that shit away and go somewhere else while giving those normies and others the scare of their life and they might think twice about ever leaving the house at night again.
Just winning on those terms sounds like heaven to me.

giving those normies and others the scare of their life and they might think twice about ever leaving the house at night again.
Jfl I highly doubt that

Women are scared of every guy who is a non-Chad. All they want to do is beat us to death