Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone actually tried changing tinder location to SEA?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Someone needs to do this experiment asap.

Due to sanctions I can't try this experiment because I can't buy tinder gold.

Some of you should try this by changing his location to SEA countries and show us the results.

I want to end the SEAmaxing cope once and for all. I highly doubt truecels have a chance even in those countries :feelsbadman:

Yes and I got nothing

Someone needs to do this experiment asap.

Due to sanctions I can't try this experiment because I can't buy tinder gold.

Some of you should try this by changing his location to SEA countries and show us the results.

I want to end the SEAmaxing cope once and for all. I highly doubt truecels have a chance even in those countries :feelsbadman:
check tg lel

What’s the point? She will still use you as source of income and don’t think for a second she won’t screw around with another person

how to change tinder location ?

@trying to ascend

how to change tinder location ?

@trying to ascend
It wasn't tinder, it was okcupid and there were plenty of random sea foids whom I swipped right and nothing happened

somebody on YouTube have done experiments but I can't find the video. Sorry :/

btw guys

is 10 likes on tinder since 3 days good result i stated in my bio that i only looking for friends

average white male

I have mine set to...

Pineapple (under the sea)

someone link me any tinder experiment stuff, like like watching them

Try it with Tantan. Use fake GPS app too. Set it to Manila in the Philippines and see. It's over if no matches

Yes and I got nothing

You must not be white, or not set to SEA.

Or your account is shadowbanned.
What’s the point? She will still use you as source of income and don’t think for a second she won’t screw around with another person

You obviously never met a south east asian woman. They hardly even cheat on gooks lol.

Any white guy is chad to them. This is not a myth.

I’m a curry and I got nothing

You must not be white, or not set to SEA.

Or your account is shadowbanned.
I'm white (though no blue eyes), but I'm ugly.

It wasn't shadowbanned and I saw a lot of foids from SEA there, swiped right and nothing happened (for more than 2 months straight)

@Stevenb had a video on it..

I'm white (though no blue eyes), but I'm ugly.

It wasn't shadowbanned and I saw a lot of foids from SEA there, swiped right and nothing happened (for more than 2 months straight)

Noodles like colored eyes, not just blue.

Where were you set? I noticed with Thailand and Vietnam, most noodles who have phones are rich enough to attract white foreigners in person, so the results won't be as obvious on a dating app. Most women from these countries have no access to dating apps, save for the wealthiest of them.

In the Phillipines though, nearly every noodle has a phone despite being broke, that plays into why it's the absolute best place to online SEAmaxx.

Try the Philippines. The results are alot more pronounced within the virtual world.
I’m a curry and I got nothing

Only place a curry might stand a chance is the Philippines. Filipino men arent much better then currys, and filipina women the closest thing to blue pulled women on Earth.

Noodles like colored eyes, not just blue.

Where were you set? I noticed with Thailand and Vietnam, most noodles who have phones are rich enough to attract white foreigners in person, so the results won't be as obvious on a dating app. Most women from these countries have no access to dating apps, save for the wealthiest of them.

In the Phillipines though, nearly every noodle has a phone despite being broke, that plays into why it's the absolute best place to online SEAmaxx.

Try the Philippines. The results are alot more pronounced within the virtual world.
I didn't set the location in SEA, I simply used the foreigners filter and there was full of noodles. from all SEA countries.

But anyways, this is a result of my face, guys with the same phenotype, but better looking, got far better results than mine

I didn't set the location in SEA, I simply used the foreigners filter and there was full of noodles. from all SEA countries.

But anyways, this is a result of my face, guys with the same phenotype, but better looking, got far better results than mine

Lol they didn't see you in your stack because you were too far.

Even if they did, which most probably didnt, they likely wouldnt swipe due to distance.

Use a location spoofer, not a dumb filter that shows your actually way far away and probably doesn't even show you to most SEA noodles.

Face is less important to SEAnoodles then skin tone. If you are white, it is a ultra halo on steroids.

The average asian dude being 5'4 helps too.

Will you guys really consider this ascsntion?

I'm quiet sure a lot of you are not really attracted to sea girls. The pretty ones for for chads

It wasn't tinder, it was okcupid and there were plenty of random sea foids whom I swipped right and nothing happened
These apps use elo ranking system and it punishes who swipes right too much

Will you guys really consider this ascsntion?

I'm quiet sure a lot of you are not really attracted to sea girls. The pretty ones for for chads

SEA are beautiful. Asian women are gorgeous.