Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone 5’10+ seen many foids taller than them

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
This isn’t fucking bragging but I’m 5’11 and in my school there’s only like 1 foid out of a thousand who height mog me and there’s many tall foids but they max out at 5’9 and 5’10.

I’m just asking because really tall foids don’t seem that common as people make them out. I’ve come across a few 6 foot + foids tho. I’m just asking btw I’m still sub 6 foot so I’m giga MANLET

6'4 dude here, I'm mogged by pretty much every foid I see. Never began for us sub-6'6 manlets. :cryfeels:

not a single pixel.

This isn’t fucking bragging but I’m 5’7 and back when i was at school there’s only like 100-200 foids out of a thousand who height mog me and there’s so many tall foids, fuck its painful.

No. Rare unless one lives in the Netherlands or Montenegro or something. Shorter incels would take note of their height relative to other females more than taller incels.

I live in Latinamerica and our foids are really short so I don't have height concerns

I live in Latinamerica and our foids are really short so I don't have height concerns
Bro I’ve seen some tall Latinas around here fucking Stacy moggers they’re like 5’6-5’9

Not 5'11" but it seems like younger foids are just getting taller and taller.

I think I seen only 5 since I passed this height out of thousands and out many years.

But why does it matter, especially if the height difference is not significant? Women generally like men who are around 8 to 10 inches taller than them.

Last edited:
I see at least one foid taller than me every time I go out, but like you said, most of them are 5'10. I rarely see foids that are 5'11+, but this week I saw 4 foids that were over 6ft for some reason.

I see at least one foid taller than me every time I go out, but like you said, most of them are 5'10. I rarely see foids that are 5'11+, but this week I saw 4 foids that were over 6ft for some reason.
Brutal

Everywhere I go it seems. It doesn't help that I'm from a less healthy place where I'm average height whilst every foid there is shorter than me.

Yup. Foids are gigantic these days. I'm 5'10 and see foids my height all the time

No, i havent seen "many" but there are certainly some.
Tall girls to me are 5'7 to 5'9 which is still shorter
i feel insecure if a girls head isnt at my shoulder level, a 5'8 girl basically heightmogs a 5'10 man

Yes, there's plenty of large frame tall german women here. Not attracted to them though, they are too masculine facial and body wise.

7 feet there,most ogresses heightmogg me.

Good height starts at 8 feet

It's OVER

new generations do. I am seeing a lot of 5'10'' and 6'ft foids under 18 everywhere.

I live in a nordic country so occasionally but its rare still

Yes, there's plenty of large frame tall german women here. Not attracted to them though, they are too masculine facial and body wise.
I love to beat taller foids

i am not 5'10" so i do see some girls that height mog me a lot every day. but maybe 200 out of a 1000.
being height mogged by a girl is the most humiluating thing to experience, all males from all species are supposed to height mog their females but for some reason i can't do so
I’m still sub 6 foot so I’m giga MANLET
I’m 5’11
jfl

Maybe once, as long as you are above 5ft9, height doesn't mean much, face matters more.

Saw a 6'3 foid yesterday. Last saw a woman that tall like over 4 years ago. 5'10 is relatively common Height among zoomer women here in Finland. I mean like 3% common so you still see them

Last edited:
Quite honestly, they shouldn't exist. Same genes that make man chady looking make females fucking repulsive.
Tbh i love slightly masculine foids. Excess of femininity gives off a childish asexual aura

Tbh i love slightly masculine foids. Excess of femininity gives off a childish asexual aura
Beautiful-German-Women.jpg
We are talking massive hunter gatherer skull and chin here, often broad shoulders as well. To me they just look way too masculine.

Beautiful-German-Women.jpg
We are talking massive hunter gatherer skull and chin here, often broad shoulders as well. To me they just look way too masculine.
Depends on Your tastes. Men have higher difference in tastes. I don't like this one bic she has too extreme nordic looks

i see a 6ft stacy in school, short brown hair with blue eyes, would love to rail that bitch so hard but ofcourse the dude shes seeing is some 6´3 brazillian lightskin chad

This isn’t fucking bragging but I’m 5’11 and in my school there’s only like 1 foid out of a thousand who height mog me and there’s many tall foids but they max out at 5’9 and 5’10.

I’m just asking because really tall foids don’t seem that common as people make them out. I’ve come across a few 6 foot + foids tho. I’m just asking btw I’m still sub 6 foot so I’m giga MANLET
I'm 5'11 too and I get hightmogged all the time.

Even if a foid is like 5'10, i stil lfeel short to them and feel mogged.

That’s pretty common here in Cuckmany

Maybe once, as long as you are above 5ft9, height doesn't mean much, face matters more.
right on.

no height for my face and no face for my height, but yeah a toilet would prefer an average chad rather than a tall normie any day of the week

Yup. Foids are gigantic these days. I'm 5'10 and see foids my height all the time
Good for guys who are into tall girls (like me). Makes being a manlet even worse in this generation than before (I would think). :(

Good for guys who are into tall girls (like me). Makes being a manlet even worse in this generation than before (I would think). :(
jfl

I'm 5'10 and taller than the average South Korean male(male average is about 5'8) but these days it's not really hard to find foids who's almost tall as me or even taller than me.

I’m 7’3” and every foid mogs me. Over for under 7’4” cels