Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anybody used SARMS?

You are gonna overpaid to get less than half the results, use test with hgh and an estrogen block, look on looksmax they have good threads.

I haven’t used any of them, no.

No.

Taking PEDs is stupid unless you're a pro athlete or something.

^ this

I'd argue trt can be good tho
Injecting any exogenous testosterone (including TRT) still shuts down natural testosterone production. Not worth it tbh

Injecting any exogenous testosterone (including TRT) still shuts down natural testosterone production
I meant trt in the medical sense, not just running test like a gymrat for the lols and calling it trt

If someone has low testosterone no matter what (diet/exercise/sleep) then trt really will improve their life

I meant trt in the medical sense, not just running test like a gymrat for the lols and calling it trt
:feelskek: yeah this is what I was against. A lot of fags on looksmax do this.
If someone has low testosterone no matter what (diet/exercise/sleep) then trt really will improve their life
I agree with this.

I have some Rad140 but haven’t used it yet.

I agree with this.
lol these days anyone running less than a gram of gear calls it trt.

You are gonna overpaid to get less than half the results, use test with hgh and an estrogen block, look on looksmax they have good threads.
Are these things taken orally?

I agree with this.

How does trt effect people? Can testo and all that other shit change ur face?

If you do it then at least get it prescribed and buy at pharmacies. SARMs sold on the internet are mixed with lots of other cheap steroids that will fuck you up.

But, overall, taking PEDs is stupid unless you have been lifting for years, currently at your peak performance and want to take it to the next level.
If you are just a DYEL PEDs will just be a waste of money and health.

If you do it then at least get it prescribed and buy at pharmacies. SARMs sold on the internet are mixed with lots of other cheap steroids that will fuck you up.

But, overall, taking PEDs is stupid unless you have been lifting for years, currently at your peak performance and want to take it to the next level.
If you are just a DYEL PEDs will just be a waste of money and health.