Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anybody used face rating A.Is?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★
30% - humblebragging htn face
I've used a few like https://beautyscores.com/Calculator.htm, prettyscale.com and https://attractivenesstest.com/
I have my results attached to this thread.
And yeah, I do like how on the 2nd result, it says that I align with asian foids, I'm white too.
My score on prettyscale was in the 70s, I didn't screencap it because the results message is see through and I didn't want to reveal my face.

Attachments

• My result.png
    My result.png
    20 KB · Views: 59
  • My result 2.png
    My result 2.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 59
Probably inaccurate

Yeah, I've heard about that about AIs like this too.
Have you tried these, what result did you get?
80.21 Even though my face looks below average.

second attractive score made by Ai

5.75 score.

80.21 Even though my face looks below average.

second attractive score made by Ai

5.75 score.
considering how a lot of ai is made by woke, bluepilled programmers, its no real surprise they would be inaccurate, would it?

What is this fakecel humblebragging?

its no real surprise they would be inaccurate, would it?
Most ai are limited and inaccurate, It's really impossible to find good accurate ai to properly rated you.

Screenshot 2024 02 15 17 17 17 659 comandroidchrome edit

This is for me and I'm mid asf.Turd AI

Who you calling a fakecel, GrAY?
Behavior: Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features

My score on prettyscale was in the 70s

The AI is broken, General Alek got rated 89.688

In future this is how AI will select people for jobs and it'll be part of a pre-screening phase for dating apps.

They're making it higher to not upset anyone

Where tf was the old thread where this beaver looking ass sub10 i posted got like 90 on that ai face rating

View attachment 1063039

Last edited:
Yes I had before

This kind of stuff doesn't work.

Only thing I really trust for a face rating is photofeeler. Especially because you can see the individual bias of every person rating you

All this talk of AI taking over. One day, perhaps.

For now, AI seems like a jacked-up chatbot. Internet chatbots have been around since the 90s, with their origins in the 60s.

Anyway, I should give it a try. OP, you're an average-looking gook, so says AI. Maybe you do prove JBW and should SEAmax. Regardless, AI isn't a foid. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what a computer tells you. It doesn't matter what your mother tells you. It doesn't matter what a bunch of guys on the Internet tell you.

What matters is how actual, real-life foids respond to you. That will tell you how attractive you are/aren't.

Order rating from rehab room aka IncelTV, the only reliable rating tbh

All this talk of AI taking over. One day, perhaps.

For now, AI seems like a jacked-up chatbot. Internet chatbots have been around since the 90s, with their origins in the 60s.

Anyway, I should give it a try. OP, you're an average-looking gook, so says AI. Maybe you do prove JBW and should SEAmax. Regardless, AI isn't a foid. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what a computer tells you. It doesn't matter what your mother tells you. It doesn't matter what a bunch of guys on the Internet tell you.

What matters is how actual, real-life foids respond to you. That will tell you how attractive you are/aren't.
Gook is the wrong word for me.
I'm white, not asian.

Also, real-life foids here in the united cUcKdom absolutely fucking hate me.
They think I'm ugly, creepy and/or weird.
Whenever I walk pass them or am near them, they avoid me, ignore me, give me weird looks and sometimes, even cross the street just to get away from me.
They're also very much chad and prettyboy only, two things that I am not.
What I am though, is broad-framed, ugly ogre.
People have even told me in the past that I look scary.

Last edited:
He does face ratings?
Yes look under video description

You have to pay him though JFL but would you really trust any random cel with Ur face pic? At least I trust rehab.

Gook is the wrong word for me.
I'm white, not asian.
Yes, I know. Did you not comprehend what I wrote?

See:
OP, you're an average-looking gook, so says AI. Maybe you do prove JBW and should SEAmax.
AI thinks you're Oriental. And, evidentially, you're average looking by Oriental standards. This is part of the reason why AI my not be accurate in the first place, but going with that...

Ethniccels are always going on about JBW. Maybe you're ugly in the UK, but would be average or better in some SE Asian country.

Yes, see, son I can comprehend what you wrote. You didn't seem to understand my facetious response. AI thinks you're both a gook and an average one at that. There's humor in that since you're neither Oriental or average-looking. And that's why I said "JBW," because you're an ugly mayo that AI thinks is an average rice. Nevermind...

I did mine I don't believe them, the results are either fake or it's simply because AI doesn't have the judgemental BS foids have.