Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any whitecel here tryed his luck in S. Korea or Japan?

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
What was your experience there?
I want to try my luck there. JBW is my last hope.

Don't waste your time if you don't have blue eyes

JBW will only work on SEA countries like thailand,philippines and singapore i dont think it will work on japan or S.korea as there is abundance of white chads there

What was your experience there?
I want to try my luck there. JBW is my last hope.
I tried okc (you don't have to pay anything to change your location) and I only got 10 likes. You have to buy premium in order to see who liked your profile, so those 10 likes might as well be bots or trannies. I also got 0 messages. JBW is real, but if you're a sub5, it's over for you no matter where you are. What are your stats?
JBW will only work on SEA countries like thailand,philippines and singapore i dont think it will work on japan or S.korea as there is abundance of white chads there
This. Normies and Chadlites only want to fuck high quality noodles if they are into noodleswhores. If you're not at least a white normie in Japan/SK, it's over for you

Last edited:
Im pretty sure like half the people in Japan are virgins so definitely dont go there even if your white.