Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any prominent member of this forum ever been revealed to be female?

The End

The End

Banned
-
I know there were a few larpers that were revealed on this forum. Apparently they were handsome guys, but also just raging misogynists?*

Anyway -- I was wondering if any long-term poster was outed as female.

*By the way, I read that misogynists tend to be a part of one of two groups: they either are guys that fail at attracting women, or guys that do really well with women. I guess both viewpoints reveal women's shallowness and underhandedness? I think this is the bond that incels and Chad share, strangely enough.

I know there were a few larpers that were revealed on this forum. Apparently they were handsome guys, but also just raging misogynists?*

*By the way, I read that misogynists tend to be a part of one of two groups: they either are guys that fail at attracting women, or guys that do really well with women. I guess both viewpoints reveal women's shallowness and underhandedness? I think this is the bond that incels and Chad share, strangely enough.
(((mentalcels)))

Like 99% of females get banned within 1 month, they just have to declare their gender in hopes of getting validation. So not really any prominent members lol

TOP DEFINITION
sick wank\
When you are sick and you think wanking it will make you feel better. Instead it just makes you feel infinitely worse.
I was sick the other day and I decided that a sick wank it would be a good decision. Man was I wrong. It just gave me a huge headache.
by burntheblobs12 March 25, 2010

Get a sick wank mug

Sick Wank
Having a standard masturbation session with one big difference, either during, or as you ejaculate (depending on the preference of the individual) you are vomiting or wretching due to illness or forced regurgitation.
I had an amazing sick wank the other day, managed to chunder just as I came it was magic.
by Disgraceful bus driver March 20, 2011

Like 99% of females get banned within 1 month, they just have to declare their gender in hopes of getting validation. So not really any prominent members lol
True. Can hardly imagine a female posting along here as Incel. If there is a female posting as incel without getting caught: Fuck you.

I know that an IT foid has an account for this but she never revealed the username

I know there were a few larpers that were revealed on this forum. Apparently they were handsome guys, but also just raging misogynists?*.
Who?
both viewpoints reveal women's shallowness and underhandedness? I think this is the bond that incels and Chad share, strangely enough.
This is very true. I've always gotten along better with Chads than 5/10 normies.

There was this one Christian girl who exposed herself larping and had as much hate for degenerate roasties as the average incel does. Cant remember her username though.

@Chewbacca

I wouldnt call her prominent since her account was sub 1000 posts but she is a great example why there will never be postmaxxed female posters, women simply cannot go more than 500 posts without revealing the fact that theyre female and attention whoring. Why would a woman larp as an incel? She gets nothing out of it, shes just another person in the crowd then, what women want is to join a site thats mostly male so they could exploit the fact that they have a vagina and have everyone give them attention

there are a few cucktears on here that have accounts, you can tell by their screenshots.
I wouldnt call her prominent since her account was sub 1000 posts but she is a great example why there will never be postmaxxed female posters, women simply cannot go more than 500 posts without revealing the fact that theyre female and attention whoring. Why would a woman larp as an incel? She gets nothing out of it, shes just another person in the crowd then, what women want is to join a site thats mostly male so they could exploit the fact that they have a vagina and have everyone give them attention
this

281 posts is prominent? They can't stand the torture of saying I am a woman online. Such useless cretins.

mostly just larpers that get to that level like whogivesafucc

Yes a few days ago they banned "her"

Well, Untrastic has recently admitted to being a foid. I won't tag her because if she sees this she'll just be getting more attention.
True, the ones in the middle are always chasing pussy (like race horse chasing a carrot) so they are always focused on it and don't pay attention to anything else, their perception of foids is blinded by lust and a need for validation.

Chads always get pussy and validation (the carrot) so they don't have to chase it constantly, their perspective is not blinded by lust and similar things. Incels never get the carrot, people here accepted that, we don't chase because there is nothing for us to chase, the hopelessness let's us view them without our perception being warped by lust.