Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any other Muslimcel gone to a speed dating/marriage style event at their mosque?

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
Before I was blackpilled, I went through many periods of time where I tried to find a wife. I talked about my disaster where I was conned with a Russian foid on second life yesterday, but today I will share my story with Muslim foids.

Despite the fact that I have been a lifelong atheist, I believed that joining a mosque and trying to Islammax would help me score a cute obedient wife who wanted to start a family. I knew that my own mother and sisters were whores but I believed that was because they're secular and feminists. I came to find that even the most religious hijabi is no different.

I went to many of these events. Each time was so brutal that I finally convinced myself to give up. I dropped out of these events and stopped attending mosque.

Every time that I sat down with a woman, she told me it wouldn't work out because she wasn't attracted to me or didn't feel "chemistry". All of them told me that they could afford to wait until they met their soul mate because they were educated and could afford to take care of themselves. All of them said that romance, chemistry, physical attractions were musts but since when is this a must in an Islamic marriage?

There were even single mothers who went through slutty secular phases and came back as hijabis looking for a betabux but even they turned me down. There were converts as well with very tight clothing and hijabs showing off part of their blonde hair but they only wanted to chat up the chaddams. They would spend the few minutes with me sounding very uninterested until they could go onto the next man.

There was even a very ugly inbred looking one and even she told me it wouldn't work out as soon as we were seating facing each other. She reminds me of the inbred retards in my own family who are objectively 3's but believe that they are entitled to chads of any color before their own ethnic looksmatches.

So this proves that even with Islam it is over because as soon as these foids have access to cell phones, internet, education, rights, cars, careers they will only pretend to be religious but they will be the same as the sluttiest western foid. They'll only pretend to be pious by holding onto the headscarf. This is done to score oppression points today in the west to get better jobs and to be more independent than ever and it is done to trick average looking betabux to care for them once the carousel ride is over if they couldn't secure a marriage to a chad/chaddam. They will still never give a chance to someone like me with a subhuman face and height.

If you give women rights and choices, you will genocide the majority of us and condemn us to inceldom until the end of time if we are born with inferior genetics. It is time to return to a brutal, uncompromising patriarchy whether it is ISIS style sharia or a newly crafted secular one. Whatever it is, it cannot be allowed to be diluted and liberalized by sneaky scheming foids because it will lead back to todays feminist hellscape.

what the fuck is that
its not allowed lol its haram women and men cant be at mosque at the same time you're larping your people are beyond cucked

what the fuck is that
its not allowed lol its haram women and men cant be at mosque at the same time you're larping your people are beyond cucked

I'm not larping. In Canada there are many Muslim singles events like this to try to create matches. Foids no longer submit to arranged marriages so they try to create events like this to convince them to get married by choice.

Dont know what that is

I have never attempted to get arranged marriage. My mum tried to get me to marry my cousin though but i shut that down quick. Disgusting.

I'm not larping. In Canada there are many Muslim singles events like this to try to create matches.
canada.. now I see why is that happening.
in no Muslim country you can find men and women at mosque at the same time

canada.. now I see why is that happening.
in no Muslim country you can find men and women at mosque at the same time

but its not just Canada islam is feminizing and liberalizing everywhere, even Saudi Arabia. Anything you allow them to touch they will destroy. This is why we need a real uncompromising patriarchy that fully strips them of their rights.

but its not just Canada islam is feminizing and liberalizing everywhere, even Saudi Arabia. Anything you allow them to touch they will destroy. This is why we need a real uncompromising patriarchy that fully strips them of their rights.
yes they now gave women more rights but you can't say saudi arabia is as cucked as canada lol.
also, this mosque thing is both cultural and religious. in no way in a Muslim country women and men are allowed at the same time in a mosque.
anything that interacts with the west will get cucked so yeah no shit its happenin in canada not somalia

I know of similar matchmaking events where I live, but never attended one. But you're right, once a foid has access to social media her standards will become near impossible, there isn't a single foid that I know who doesn't have access to almost

Iphone > Islam

foids gonna foid

yes they now gave women more rights but you can't say saudi arabia is as cucked as canada lol.
also, this mosque thing is both cultural and religious. in no way in a Muslim country women and men are allowed at the same time in a mosque.
anything that interacts with the west will get cucked so yeah no shit its happenin in canada not somalia

no i'm not saying its as cucked as canada but its on the way there. everywhere will be the the USA and Canada because most muslim men are cucks and buy into this liberal feminist garbage. they don't know how over it will be for most of them once women have rights as they do in the west.

Dont know what that is

I have never attempted to get arranged marriage. My mum tried to get me to marry my cousin though but i shut that down quick. Disgusting.
Mogs me

If you want to get married through the islamic manner you could best arrange a meeting between your family and a someone else´s. ''Speeddating'' will not help you

Yep, even muslim hijabis in 3rd world shitholes are just like dogs who've only ever had dry food all their lives; not only must they be continuously trained and muzzled in order to suppress their natural instincts as the inferior and naturally submissive borne humanoids that they truly are by nature's design, but once they get a taste of wet food will no longer eat dry food. That's why so many of them leave the religion altogether once exposed to western degeneracy and the female privilege that exists in the west. Some continue to feign piety but will still cheat on their Muslim betabux husbands once they are able to do so. That is why Shariah is correct in that a wife that cheats or a 'foid that has sex outside of marriage in general is to be put to the sword.

Western converts are often even worse as they're mostly only just interested in Chaddams or violent Somalian Pirate Tyrones; they're just another breed of coalburner who went Muslim A.) Because they're ready to "settle down" and it's a good way to fake virtue AND tolerance for other cultures while still only fucking the top 10% of muslim men so they can truly have their Halal-meat and eat it too.

Last edited:
You are very wrong dude. Islam does allow women to have preferences regarding a potential husband because they are given the right to agree to a marriage or not. And once they agree, you must make sure your father agrees as well as her father. Just lol if you think Islamic females are any different than non-religious females. They are both encouraged by society to become degenerates so they push religion aside. Also just lol at judging a female by their clothing. The hijab, abaya, niqab and even burqa means absolutely nothing. Chances are that the female who doesn't even wear the hijab is more pious than a female who wears the hijab. Islamic females are just like anyone else, they are superficial, degenerate creatures.

This is some grade a bullshittery. The fact that muslifoid even has a choice means she is as feminist secular and hypergamous as whitefoid. In true Islam its the father who decides who their daughtef is gonna marry.