Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has any of you been heart broken?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
genuinely curious if any of you been in such feeling. that ur chest is heavy and ur too sad to inhale O2 in ur lungs etc. i only felt that after mom died.
i heard online people say girlfriends could make you feel that way at breakup

Yes many times, did you just experience a breakup with your gf op?

Sorry about your mum

Yea , back when I was 16/17 , it was the first and last girl that broke me

only takes one maybe two early life foid rejections to leave you cold and robotic

after you reach that point all you get is the withdrawal effect from female pheromones
that feels more like an extended on/off hangover than hearbreak
Took 3 rejections to completely destroy my self esteem :smonk:

That’s sad. My mother is probably the only foid for which i would feel sad after losing her in any way.
All other foids, go to hell!

Feels extremely shitty. You don't actually care about anything at that moment, your chest aches but you care more about what's hurting in your thoughts rather than the physical pain you're enduring. There's no hope and the only thing you feel like you can do is nothing and wait for the pain to go away not guaranteeing it ever actually will. Basically it's just a torturous long feeling of mixed emotions such as regret, guilt and anger.
agreed brother. tho it does feel really silly good how you laugh at yourself when you recover you just stare back emotionless and smile or cringe little at how could you feel bad for such stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back