Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any girl you had crush on ever told you that she doesn't love you in front of your face ?!

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Sometimes girls just normally reject you by telling you No. Thanks! or making excuses like i have a bf, i am engaged, i am not looking for someone, you are not my type, i am a lesbian etc sometimes they straightly and rudely tell you i don't love you !!

That would be so brutal.

Really awkward.

What was the look on her face like ? How did her voice sound ?!

The most important is how did you react and respond to her ?!

I was self-conscious about my ugly looks from a young age so I never really bothered telling her I loved her. The other girls who rejected me would always giggle and gossip. It was a nightmare.

when i was 13 some hole came up to me during class and told me she had liked me and thought i was cute, not even two seconds after she said that she laughed and said it was just a dare and i don't like you. :feelsbadman: i didn't have a crush on her though.

no, they never say anything they just start sucking my dick (they're asian) :feelsrope:

Note "had". The answer, of course, is "Yes".

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 21 42 47

Screenshot from 2021 09 27 03 02 07

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 28 41

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 22 06

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 29 07

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 29 18

Last edited:
They can't reject me if they're 2d :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2