Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has any fellow manlet found a way to not be disrespected at every turn?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
More often than not, i will be punished just for existing. my opinion will be worthless, my doings judged and my existence questioned. i've tried all methods, bantering back, getting mad or just ignoring. nothing of those had good outcomes, those who disrespect me are my friends ofc and i recieve about 30% of their "love" while my other two friends who are also curiously manlets also recieve the same love just in a heavier dose as they have been in that friends group for more time than myself. they seem to have accepted their fate as a joke of a person but i must say that i dont enjoy being treated lke that.

Curious thing to note is that the guys who mostly make fun of us are tall guys with girlfriends, really makes you wonder huh. i do enjoy being friends with them, cuz we have similar interests and its not like every conversation we have is one that i have to be treated like dirt, is just that i've not come to a friends group were i was not the butt of the jokes in the end. has any of you fellow manlets found a way to deal with this bullcrap hand other than just being friendless?

Last edited:
You should start to work out and get noticeably bigger. People don't mess with muscular manlets. They can easily win a fight against taller opponents. It's a good way to gain respect.

You should start to work out and get noticeably bigger. People don't mess with muscular manlets. They can easily win a fight against taller opponents. It's a good way to gain respect.
I'm tempted, but i feel like the crux of the matter wont be resolved. they just wont say things to my face mostly and i will need to behave like a stuck up asshole, i'll probably do so just to see if something changes but i doubt it will

Manlet finds a way to not be disrespected. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I work in an enviroment with just one lanklet and all others are manlets and borderline normal height. No mogs given so far.

Ogremaxx. Just get a weight vest and start doing calisthenics with it on . Pullups, push-ups, jumping squats, lunges. Get some 30 lb dumbells and shoulder pressing them atleast 50 times a day. No gym required.

On here? Get real. As a side note, I've found that older tallfags (30+) actually treat me better than average or below average men. Probably because they're less insecure. Young guys have some issues, however.

Yes, by staying in my apartment. I accepted that I would never receive mutual respect in the "Real World" years ago.

Boots + 3 inch lifts but people can still tell lol you're fucked

I'm tempted, but i feel like the crux of the matter wont be resolved. they just wont say things to my face mostly and i will need to behave like a stuck up asshole, i'll probably do so just to see if something changes but i doubt it will
If they don't say things to your face then that makes them a pussy and it means you are the winner in the end. You should absolutely go for it.

How tall are you? Stop hanging out with tallfags or keep an distance from them, when you get relaxed and friendly around people they think its ok to make fun of you. Gaining muscle and putting on weight bloatmaxxing helps, dont go on low bodyfat look as manlet because you will still be small.

How tall are you? Stop hanging out with tallfags or keep an distance from them, when you get relaxed and friendly around people they think its ok to make fun of you. Gaining muscle and putting on weight bloatmaxxing helps, dont go on low bodyfat look as manlet because you will still be small.
5'4 or so, hard to not do things with tallfags when 90% of the population is taller than me. probably muscles will help in gaining respect yeah, i may go for it

More often than not, i will be punished just for existing. my opinion will be worthless, my doings judged and my existence questioned. i've tried all methods, bantering back, getting mad or just ignoring. nothing of those had good outcomes, those who disrespect me are my friends ofc and i recieve about 30% of their "love" while my other two friends who are also curiously manlets also recieve the same love just in a heavier dose as they have been in that friends group for more time than myself. they seem to have accepted their fate as a joke of a person but i must say that i dont enjoy being treated lke that.

Curious thing to note is that the guys who mostly make fun of us are tall guys with girlfriends, really makes you wonder huh. i do enjoy being friends with them, cuz we have similar interests and its not like every conversation we have is one that i have to be treated like dirt, is just that i've not come to a friends group were i was not the butt of the jokes in the end. has any of you fellow manlets found a way to deal with this bullcrap hand other than just being friendless?
Thugmaxxing is popular among manlets

Becoming a loner might help atleast it does for me

Kick their knees in, rock their jaws, you know the rest.

Yes, although this won't always work since you have to by necessity of modern civilization your forced to interact with others. I would advise just keep a small circle dont associate with anyone you don't need to. Avoid people

Cut them off man, why would you accompany people who disrespect you, your nothing but an amusement to them. Its tough but in the long run you'll get used to being alone

Cut them off man, why would you accompany people who disrespect you, your nothing but an amusement to them. Its tough but in the long run you'll get used to being alone
Sigh, im torn. it's not like we meet up only to amuse themselves with me. it's just part of the daily program you know? like we could've watching movies or watching some videos and then they do a mean comment or whatever, then we continue as usual. they're the best i can get probably, it's a hard choice to be honest.