Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has an incels.me user ever escaped inceldom?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
Is such a thing even possible? Has any user ever ascended?

None as of yet.
Just a lot of fakecels.

I remember there was a thread of some guy who was in uni I think and claimed he got laid. That he was talking to a girl and they went study and ended up fucking. Also another guy, uni student too, who said he was gonna wind up in a relationship soon. Forgot both of their name (could have been the same person tbh) but both left never to return again (I think)

most of them are youngcel students.

Anyone who escapes was never an incel to begin with.

I'd like to think inceldom as something that chooses you, not you choosing it. Being an incel should mean by default you're never going to succeed.

Anybody who gets laid in the same location is a fakecel

I'd like to think inceldom as something that chooses you, not you choosing it. Being an incel should mean by default you're never going to succeed.
This is that no true scotsman fallacy.

This is that no true scotsman fallacy.

How? If you've never gotten laid you're incel, if you have you aren't. Simple as that. Of course nobody can predict the future, but obviously if they can get laid in the future then there was never really anything wrong with them.

Read on the dictionary definition of incels, we can't have a discussion if we don't have common sense.

What would you call a 40yo man who got divorced and has been involuntarily celibate for 5 years?

As long as you have posted on this website it's over, even if you escape, you will always get the cucc

Lol @ this cope.

Dozens of them have. Dozens

Read on the dictionary definition of incels, we can't have a discussion if we don't have common sense.

That's just my interpretation. Thing is there is no dictionary definition and it's all different shit.

How? If you've never gotten laid you're incel, if you have you aren't. Simple as that. Of course nobody can predict the future, but obviously if they can get laid in the future then there was never really anything wrong with them.
Youre telling me theres nothing wrong with a man who went all his life until 30 without a kiss from a girl? Come on

Youre telling me theres nothing wrong with a man who went all his life until 30 without a kiss from a girl? Come on

Has he gotten laid? If not, then he's an incel. If he has, he isn't. If he can't get a kiss then he'll much less get laid.

That's just my interpretation. Thing is there is no dictionary definition and it's all different shit.

Sure there is. Incel is a portmanteau, a mash between two words: involuntary and celibate. There's another word for incels who never had sex, they're called virgins, or who never had a relationship, KHHV. These terms exist to pinpoint a condition, but we can't pinpoint a condition if you move the goalposts by claiming vocabulary relativism.

I'm merely militating for common sense.

Sure there is. Incel is a portmanteau, a mash between two words: involuntary and celibate. There's another word for incels who never had sex, they're called virgins, or who never had a relationship, KHHV. These terms exist to pinpoint a condition, but we can't pinpoint a condition if you move the goalposts by claiming vocabulary relativism.

But what do those 2 words mean together? What defines celibacy, and at what point does it become involuntary?

I can gnaw on words too like an autist if you want.

But what do those 2 words mean together? What defines celibacy, and at what point does it become involuntary?

I can gnaw on words too like an autist if you want.

There's no need to gnaw, we have a big knowledge database for that.

involuntary
ɪnˈvɒlənt(ə)ri/
adjective
adjective: involuntary
  1. 1.
    done without will or conscious control.
    "she gave an involuntary shudder"synonyms:reflex, reflexive, automatic, knee-jerk, mechanical, unconditioned; More antonyms:voluntary, deliberate
    • (especially of muscles or nerves) concerned in bodily processes that are not under the control of the will.
  2. 2.
    done against someone's will; compulsory.
    "a policy of involuntary repatriation"synonyms:compulsory, obligatory, mandatory, forced, coerced, coercive, compelled, exacted, imposed, demanded, required, constrained, ordained, prescribed; More antonyms:voluntary, optional, willing

celibate
ˈsɛlɪbət/
adjective
adjective: celibate
  1. 1.
    abstaining from marriage and sexual relations, typically for religious reasons.
    "a celibate priest"
    • having or involving no sexual relations.
      "a celibate lifestyle"synonyms:unmarried, single, unwed, spouseless, wifeless, husbandless; More antonyms:married, sexually active
noun
noun: celibate; plural noun: celibates
  1. 1.
    a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.
    "he's attracted and attractive to women and yet he lives as a celibate"

We can't move forward without common sense. Converge on word meaning and we can move a discussion forward, diverge and we're just stuck in the mud. I pray you understand the importance of this, for without commonly held definitions of words, discussion becomes an absurd nonsense.

If somebody did escape this hellhole, couldnt you just then call them (very) late bloomers?

I remember there was a thread of some guy who was in uni I think and claimed he got laid. That he was talking to a girl and they went study and ended up fucking. Also another guy, uni student too, who said he was gonna wind up in a relationship soon. Forgot both of their name (could have been the same person tbh) but both left never to return again (I think)

Thats gambler

Most guys lose it in high school. A lot of guys lose it at uni. Every day that graduation comes near I get angrier, knowing that my best opportunity to at least get a first kiss is long gone.

It's over.

Of course, who'd come back here to be shunned as not being a True Scotsman? This village gets no dragon's hoard for the hero is automatically an outcast.

Has he gotten laid? If not, then he's an incel. If he has, he isn't. If he can't get a kiss then he'll much less get laid.
Not getting laid until your 30s is pretty indicative of mental problems imo

Not getting laid until your 30s is pretty indicative of mental problems imo

Maybe some people don't like the idea of prostitutes that much.

yes if you count the ones who were never incel in the first place

Yes Harvey Weinstein Hero. He committed suicide and resurrected as Chad.

There's no escape.

If you ever managed to escape inceldom, you were a fakecel all alongside.

Yes.

@Octopusgun2 escaped via plastic surgery abd @itsOVER escaped going to thailand.