Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a women ever looked at you

L

Liferuiner

Banned
-
Whenever I get even a glance from one (that’s not full of loathing) my heart suddenly feels warm, as if I actually could have a chance with a girl some day. Then she looks away again and I’m back to reality. Crazy that females just hold all the power in their hands like that

Girl looking @ me = instant panic attack. You must be NT if it doesn't stress the fuck out of you.

Yeah, and when it happens, I spend the entire day thinking about it.

Some of us are completely invisible.

Usually with disgust and even had one saying stop looking at me, told her I just glance at her for a second and it kind of snow balled into an argument. But now, its just better to avoid arguments or better yet give em the finger and walk off.

If a girl ever looked at you, you're volcel.

Back in the day, sometimes. They would stare at me, but would never approach or talk. I fucking hated that.

women look at me because I'm tall, but it's not sexual at all, tall people just get people's attentio

sometimes they look at me in disgust or pity. every time they look i panic

BlackPill47 said:
They would stare at me, but would never approach or talk. I fucking hated that.
Pretty much this. I always hate it when people look at me like I'm some kind of freak.

Yeah but it doesn't mean anything. I don't get excited because if that same woman saw a legit Chad she'd go up to him and ask him out/for his number. Women look at guys when they're starved of attention to get you to approach them so they can reject you. It's happened to me and other guys.

Liferuiner said:
Whenever I get even a glance from one (that’s not full of loathing) my heart suddenly feels warm, as if I actually could have a chance with a girl some day. Then she looks away again and I’m back to reality. Crazy that females just hold all the power in their hands like that
I get this shit too sometimes.. especially when I cover my subhuman chin they seem to be looking

I said it before and I said it again. If a female giving you a crumb of the attention that she gives chad excites you, then you are weak and you're not truly blackpilled.

she's married to another man yet look at her lust after her co-worker :( women can't be faithful

5Gph-y.gif

Everything Chad says is hilarioussssss, my husband won't mind

9197b5da470d9c13c71df8240a7a2315.gif

microDongCityUSA said:
she's married to another man yet look at her lust after her co-worker :( women can't be faithful

5Gph-y.gif

This is the only type of look that could possibly show interest. Glances and blank stares are meaningless and should be met with scorn.

Urgh. Suicide fuel.

Only Chad get IOI's now.

It doesn't matter if women look at you, it's the kind of look they give you that matters.

Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah but it doesn't mean anything. I don't get excited because if that same woman saw a legit Chad she'd go up to him and ask him out/for his number. Women look at guys when they're starved of attention to get you to approach them so they can reject you. It's happened to me and other guys.

microDongCityUSA said:

5Gph-y.gif

No woman ever looked at me this way. I wonder why... xdddd

Anglo-Saxon said:
No woman ever looked at me this way. I wonder why... xdddd

It's because of your confidence.

I am invisible to them.

I don't look people in the eyes. I avoid people and looking at them. But I know Femoids would never look at me. Why would they even do that other than to inspect the subhuman in disgust?

Red Shambhala said:
If a girl ever looked at you, you're volcel.

What are you implying faggot? By that logic everyone is volcel and there is no such thing as incels because your mother looked at you just after birth

Yes and my mind will try to cope by perceiving it as a sign of interest. Everytime I talked to a girl thart looked at me I got rejected.

I get kinda sick tbh. I dont know what to do or say. i only talk to females about twice a year.

It doesn't matter. The media tells women that they can be as unreasonable and stingy as fuck in terms of who they show affection. Have you gone into depression because of a lack of female attention? Are you wallowing in sadness? Is all you need just a little bit of female attention to help you? Too fucking bad-telling women to have any empathy is misogynistic and evil.

a lot of women look at me everyday
but that doesn't even matter. we are animals, looking at faces is a instinctive act.