Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has a foid EVER made you laugh?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
I'm talking about an intentional joke made by a female. I don't think a foid has intentionally made me laugh or chuckle once in my entire life. I laugh when women get hurt, but they're not trying to be funny then. Women have never told a joke that I found funny before. Can you relate?

women are created to make people sad, angry, lonely, and miserable. men are made to make people laugh and live a better life.

Not one time. My own mother tries to make jokes, and they are always so unfunny it’s absurd.

women are created to make people sad, angry, lonely, and miserable. men are made to make people laugh and live a better life.
The existence of women is a net loss for humanity

Yes I laugh or smile when I get nervous so when im around foids I smile or laugh

HOLY SHIT my mother is so fucking unfunny
I bet. Same for mine. My father was funny though, and him and me always made each other laugh with good jokes before he passed away

No. Foids don't have humor because only vapid shit matters to them, and because men don't care about foids' personalities.
Good for you. Women don't attempt to entertain anyone they can't gain from

Comedy comes from misery. That's why men excel at it and women don't understand it.

Some ms.pat clips with joe rogan comes to mind, her stand up is shit tho imo, but she was funny on JRE she said ''I'm telling you it looks like that gov't peanut butter they used to use to choke negroes out''
I died jfl

The only thing foids are good at is taking dick.

Yeah. My mom is pretty funny

Never a foid irl but im sure I saw something funny posted by a foid

I'm talking about an intentional joke made by a female. I don't think a foid has intentionally made me laugh or chuckle once in my entire life. I laugh when women get hurt, but they're not trying to be funny then. Women have never told a joke that I found funny before. Can you relate?
Yeah
When I tripped her on the stairs

Only a few times but on average no

My sister has when we were young

I can't recall, maybe when I was a little kid I laughed at some foids. But from my adulthood, I can't recall laughing because of a female intentionally trying to. But to be fair, I don't talk to foids irl, and I think being funnier is easier irl.

Only one woman ever. It was my drivers ed teacher, she was hilarious because she had a man's sense of humor. Her banter toward the other female drivers ed teacher was great

Yes. Foids always make me laugh when they act like bitch bosses and get beaten up by some russian guy

Only in written scenarios (btw usually by men)

My friend's gf in highschool was actually quite funny and could've been considered "edgy". Only girl I could have ever seen myself dating tbh. Too bad she ended up being a chadsexual whore (water) as we grew up.

Yes one particular girl who was as jestermaxxed as me. She was cute and funny.

Tell me about it...

My mother wants to use sarcasm but she simply cant do it, shes the third most unfunny person ive ever met irl.

Only unintentionally

This is such a good question, the answer is almost never.

I bet. Same for mine. My father was funny though, and him and me always made each other laugh with good jokes before he passed away
Sorry about your father. My dad was considered funny to all his friends too

Some ms.pat clips with joe rogan comes to mind, her stand up is shit tho imo, but she was funny on JRE she said ''I'm telling you it looks like that gov't peanut butter they used to use to choke negroes out''
I died jfl
do you have a link to the clip?

Women are genetically incapable of being funny.

My friend's gf in highschool was actually quite funny and could've been considered "edgy". Only girl I could have ever seen myself dating tbh. Too bad she ended up being a chadsexual whore (water) as we grew up.
Don't ever expect anything different at this point