Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has a foid ever permanently traumatized you?

I hate the bullshit that bullies cheaters etc get nowhere in life when they succeed the most
Until the day that it gets proven otherwise I will forever believe this world is unjust.

Until the day that it gets proven otherwise I will forever believe this world is unjust.
The world is completely unjust your life is determined by literally everything out of our control and brainwashed into thinking it’s okay

Tried to kill myself after a foid falsely accused me of stalking her in college. Almost got kicked out and it ruined my social life.

Tried to kill myself after a foid falsely accused me of stalking her in college. Almost got kicked out and it ruined my social life.
Women are largely responsible for the majority of suicides. I'm glad you're still here brocel :feelsaww:

I had a foid permanently traumatize me which led me to hating foids which was a false rape accusation which made me not see foids as human anymore and just beasts who must be tamed by men and that false rape accusation destroyed my redpill beliefs and justifications for foids' bad behaviors, foids always go to their "tRAUma" card to justify hating men when I have trauma with foids so by their own logic I can hate foids all I want.
based logicpill

sorry to hear that happened, foids are ridiculous and somehow everyone listens to their hysterical bs jfl

I haven't been traumatized by foids bc I don't emotionally invest in anything that involves foids, I assume they'll find some way to screw things up so why bother

but yeah foids are retarded freaks and I wouldn't be surprised if most males in the coming decades are traumatized by their shit

Day after day we get proven that this world is injust and that the only justice comes from self-inflicted justice

I had a foid permanently traumatize me which led me to hating foids which was a false rape accusation which made me not see foids as human anymore and just beasts who must be tamed by men and that false rape accusation destroyed my redpill beliefs and justifications for foids' bad behaviors, foids always go to their "tRAUma" card to justify hating men when I have trauma with foids so by their own logic I can hate foids all I want.

What is your story on how a foid traumatized you?
A foid raped me

My shitty evil family did, especially my mom.