Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has a foid EVER made you laugh?

Tell me about it...

My mother wants to use sarcasm but she simply cant do it, shes the third most unfunny person ive ever met irl.
Do other people find her funny? I know people have fake laughed at some of my mom's jokes (it was very obvious) but it's hard to recall many instances where people found her genuinely funny.

Women are genetically incapable of being funny.
There really is something inherently unfunny about women. They have the power to instantly remove a smile from my face without effort

There really is something inherently unfunny about women. They have the power to instantly remove a smile from my face without effort
I wonder what it is :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Do other people find her funny? I know people have fake laughed at some of my mom's jokes (it was very obvious) but it's hard to recall many instances where people found her genuinely funny.
Who knows? She never had any friends. I dont know with whom she interacts at work.

She never made anyone within out family laught - unlike me of course whos a literal stand up comedian.

Not on purpose

Can't think of any instance

That's a good point tbh. I could've potentially chuckled at a post written by a foid. I didn't consider that
I never thought of this either. I likely got a laugh out of something online made by a foid, but never irl

Sorry about your father. My dad was considered funny to all his friends too
Thanks. Losing him sucks so much and I’m so much more lonely now

Yes but the fact that i can remember the specific occasion shows how rare it was

I'm talking about an intentional joke made by a female. I don't think a foid has intentionally made me laugh or chuckle once in my entire life. I laugh when women get hurt, but they're not trying to be funny then. Women have never told a joke that I found funny before. Can you relate?
no and i remember these based classmates in my 10th grade science class who werent ultra simps and would get annoyed everytime the popular beckies made a joke and say how unfunny they are

no and i remember these based classmates in my 10th grade science class who werent ultra simps and would get annoyed everytime the popular beckies made a joke and say how unfunny they are
I wish the boys in my high school shit on the girls more. The girls were cancerous. There was even less of this in college

Yeah. He's showing numerous signs of aging but he's always been in pretty good shape so he probably still has a while
That’s good at least. How old is he? My father was 69 when he died of pancreatic cancer

yeah, my mother made me laugh once when she tripped and hurt herself

No, never. Women aren't funny, they are just annoying, dumb and useless in pretty much everything. The only good thing about women is their holes

It only turns out to be cringe

My aunt can be funny also stormfront from the boys made me laugh